New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Lucky Troll Andover, MA
- Waterfall Blues Andover, MA
- Women Drivers 39.522954 -77.601130
- Do You Remember These Toys? Mooresville, NC
- Friant Fish ladder Friant, CA
- Flitting across....California Nipton, CA
- Snowmen from Massachusettes #2: Shades Bermuda Run, NC
- America East Conference Worcester, MA
- Love those animals cruise:Literary Animals Planet Earth
- A Dictionary of Car Warning Lights Chelmsford, MA
- R.I.P. stone North Stonington, CT
- Love Can Build A Bridge 36.196399 -82.638183
- Spock's Box Kerrville, TX
- NOT this way North Stonington, CT
- Unsolved Mysteries Brunswick, ME
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!