New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Miscellaneous Peppering - Camp Hebron Road Halifax, PA
- Tim Shue's Clue Norwich, CT
- Illinois Bicentennial: Common Violet #2 Point Lookout, MO
- Light of My Life Attleboro, MA
- Box of the Month December 2018: She Smiles Littleton, CO
- Box Of The Month Minnesota 2018 Oakdale, MN
- Snowmen from Massachusetts #1: Toasty Fayetteville, NC
- Line Drawing: Rose Brush Prairie, WA
- Pele Display Yacolt, WA
- Tubing the Brandywine Wilmington, DE
- The Fremont Troll Fremont, WA
- The Iron Throne Catskill, NY
- The Lady of Winterfell Catskill, NY
- The Winter Blahs- Winter is Coming GoT Edition Catskill, NY
- Silly Road Signs: Mad Squirrel - Protect your Nuts 38.807508 -77.496235
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!