New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- 14. Hobo Death West Linn, OR
- 13. Hobo Bread Oregon City, OR
- 16. Hobo Reincarnated (pg-13) Lake Oswego, OR
- walla walla onion Walla Walla, WA
- Corona Virus-- the wuhan lab Lewiston, ID
- Windows to Winthrop Winthrop, ME
- Drive Time Series 2: Yellow Mt Vernon, ME
- Fat Toads Pub Farmingdale, ME
- Drive Time Series 2: Hot Pink Mt Vernon, ME
- Chandler Park Chase Macomb, IL
- Hanson Field Hide away Macomb, IL
- Life on the Wild Side Savanna, IL
- Indigenous Life Savanna, IL
- Life On the Mississippi Savanna, IL
- River Life Savanna, IL
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!