New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- Plant a Beer Day 2020: Little Red Barn Winsted, CT
- Stamps @ Stamps Rogersville, TN
- Rogers Cemetery Rogersville, TN
- Getting Out of The House Series Simpsonville, KY
- Westchester Woods: Letterbox Q Peekskill, NY
- Pink Super-Moon 2020: Old Crow Brunswick, ME
- Parking Lot Pests Brunswick, ME
- Plant A Beer Day 2020: Footbridge Brewery Boothbay Harbor, ME
- Praying Hands ???, ME
- Circus Drive-In Beloit, WI
- Insomnia Wilton, NY
- We love Ice Cream! Mohnton, PA
- Surfin Donuts Mission Viejo, CA
- Frozen Treats Matthews, NC
- Sounds of Nature: Trumpet Flower Bakersfield, CA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!