New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Legendary Lake Louise Lake Louise, AB
- Waldo's Treasure Hunting Adventure Lane County, OR
- Grossery Gang: Stale Muffin Lancaster, TX
- Shopkins: Cupcake Queen Lancaster, TX
- Christmas Tree Santa Claus, IN
- Diadema Pristina
- Lighthouses of PEI: Panmure Island Light Montague, PE
- Gold Mine Greenville, SC
- Worldwide Maine - Peru Maine, United States
- Solar Eclipse 2017 Evansville, IN
- Worldwide Maine - Rome Maine, United States
- Worldwide Maine - Vienna Maine, United States
- Worldwide Maine - China Maine, United States
- Worldwide Maine - Poland Maine, United States
- Worldwide Maine- Wales Maine, United States
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!