New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- Many Moods of Rubber Mooresville, NC
- TYMDP: America's Pastime Mooresville, NC
- Sunset Sail or Moonlit Sail? 35.6027186 -80.9503465
- Summer of Eevil: In The Shell United States
- The boot Livermore, ME
- The Oldest Smurf in Bellevue Bellevue, TX
- Red Eyes! Easton, CT
- Drop Anchor Boothbay, ME
- Freedom Proclaimed Exeter, RI
- Cardinalis Cardinalis East Boothbay, ME
- Celebrate STEM Exeter, RI
- The Real Heroes East Boothbay, ME
- Lockdown Activities Boothbay, ME
- Germs of COVID-19 Boothbay, ME
- The Bakugan Letterbox bc Upper Frederick Township, PA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!