New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Welcome to Missouri! Joplin, MO
- Tiny Hiker Titusville, FL
- Guildford Courthouse Park Greensboro, NC
- Guytrash Gurt Dog Berlin, CT
- Letterboxing Memories: Year 2 - 2010 Revisited Kent County, MI
- Motawi Tile: Frog Kissimmee, FL
- Silly Holidays 2019: Winnie The Pooh Day Evansville, IN
- The Backside Cocoa Beach, FL
- Eagle Scout Seneca, SC
- Original McGuyver Columbia, CA
- JFG Knoxville, TN
- Cows on the Regicide West Rock, CT
- Gnome Home Titusville, FL
- Wompatuck: Hints of the Past Hingham, MA
- Explore Wompatuck #2 Hingham, MA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!