New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Forest Ridge Forest Wake Forest, NC
- The BEST California university Palo Alto, CA
- Girl Scout Troop 40698 Fountain, CO
- The Yearling; Jody & Flag Hawthorne, FL
- Don't forget your hat, it's cold outside!
- Pink Flamingo Scotland Neck, NC
- number soup Southampton, MA
- Day of the Dead Davenport, IA
- No Turkey Soup Here!
- Swallows San Antonio, TX
- Annoying Lint Balls Southampton, MA
- Journal 29 Southampton, MA
- Number Idioms Southampton, MA
- Number Puzzles Southampton, MA
- Three's Company Southampton, MA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!