New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- The Adventure of Troop 11484 Salem, OR
- From Texas with LOVE to Scarlett and Rhett Savannah, GA
- The Juggernaut Sayreville, NJ
- WI to TX Letterbox Bastrop, TX
- Miller’s Since 1929 Ronks, PA
- LGM Cary, NC
- Ice Fishin' Turner, ME
- Babeeee Wheeal! Grand River, OH
- We love owls Evansville, IN
- Foxes Den- Zorrito Negrito Fort Deposit, AL
- Exploring Arizona 2020: February Fortuna Foothills, AZ
- Woody's Girlfriend Columbia, NC
- Yellow Diamond Series #6 Williamston, NC
- The Keystone State Paradise, PA
- Helping with the Chores Gordonville, PA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!