New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Latte Love - White Bison Coffee Murfreesboro, TN
- HELLO from PA Burke, VA
- Skä•noñh Liverpool, NY
- Alphabet Adventure: S is for Silly Squirrel Whitehall, MI
- Sam's B-Day Letterbox Durham, CT
- Upstate Love Greenville, SC
- Catalina Island Conservancy Avalon, CA
- Splat Barataria, LA
- Outdoor Sculptures at Crystal Bridges Bentonville, AR
- George Washington Pie Hingham, MA
- Dot Inverness, CA
- Florida Lamb Milton, FL
- Wagon Wheel Mandala Newark, DE
- Oh No Mr Cu*o*mo! Tarrytown, NY
- COCC: A Community of Students Bend, OR
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!