New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Desert Animals in Apple Valley Apple Valley, CA
- Silver Stars in the Desert Helendale, CA
- Truckin on Rt 66 Oro Grande, CA
- The Matthew Turner Sausalito, CA
- Livingston’s Loop Manchester, NH
- Oh Bouy! Maine
- Kittery Outlet Logos Kittery, ME
- Tour the Fort IX: Fort Foster Kittery, ME
- Need a Land Line Kittery Point, ME
- Tour the Fort IX: Fort McClary Kittery Point, ME
- On the Border Maine
- Concrete truck art Cassel, CA
- Beltzville State Park Lehighton, PA
- Find Your Way Home. Trenton, GA
- Ninja Puggle Planet Earth
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!