New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Reverie Ottine, TX
- Indian Trail School Just for Kids Highland Park, IL
- Lighthouses of Newfoundland: Fort Amherst Lighthouse
- Our Favorite Haunts by SpringChick Grand Rapids, MI
- Celebrity Cemetery Sanford, ME
- Torr La Noch Winery Burnet, TX
- Wedding Oak Winery San Saba, TX
- Nutty Pecan San Saba, TX
- Baby Head Llano County, TX
- End of the Conflict Llano County, TX
- The Last Asahi Himeji, Hyogo, Japan
- Disney Review Wake Forest, NC
- Broken Heart Tucson, AZ
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!