New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Star Wars: Han Solo and the Stormtrooper Umstead, NC
- Rural Cemetery Boxes Standish, MI
- Lighthouses of Newfoundland: Long Point Lighthouse Twillingate, NL
- "Dances With Wolves" Lead, SD
- Spearfish Canyon Lodge Lead, SD
- George and Company Keystone, SD
- Crazy Horse Monument Custer County, SD
- Custer State Park Needles Highway Custer County, SD
- Talk Like a Pirate! Bellflower, CA
- Roseville Water Slides East Roseville Parkway, CA
- USCG C130 Kodiak, AK
- Searching for a Light Searchlight, NV
- Who'sAfraid of the Big Bad Wolf? York County, ME
- Visiting flower Camelback East Village, AZ
- Special Secret Message: Huntsville Huntsville, AL
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!