New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Bad Ass Women of Texas - Ann Richards Waco, TX
- Shortest Highway in NJ New Jersey
- Bad Ass Women of Texas - Ma Ferguson Belton, TX
- North Going Zax Bryant, AR
- The Cats of Petersham Petersham, MA
- SONIC: Tot Rooster Bryant, AR
- Famous Smiles Janesville, WI
- Peace Symbols Janesville, WI
- Peace & Love Trail Janesville, WI
- Old Faithful Old Faithful, WY
- Book Of Secrets Spencer, MA
- At Rest On A Hill Sioux City, IA
- Faithful Heart Gretna, NE
- Rural Cemetery-Tyrone Cemetery Tyrone, NY
- Rural Cemetery-North Urbana Hill Cemetery Hammondsport, NY
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!