New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Fast Flying Fairies Kitchener, ON
- A Smurfy Hello Brewer, ME
- Badge earner Schuylkill County, PA
- Western Hemlock - A lesson in Humility Haines, AK
- Big Pine of Peace Mansfield, IL
- Vacation Time Pinedale, WY
- Peace Hoback Junction, WY
- Dinobots: Grimlock Green River, WY
- Dinobots: Sludge Dutch John, UT
- Dinobots: Slag Dutch John, UT
- Dinobots: Swoop Dutch John, UT
- Chilkat Bald Eagle Chilkat, AK
- Dinobots: Snarl Vernal, UT
- Missile Softball Rocks! Milledgeville, IL
- Just A Spring Day in the Woods Day-Only boxes Swansea, MA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!