New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- The Final Boot Freeport, ME
- Snow Angel Fayetteville, PA
- Follow the Trail of Pink Crumbs Planet Earth
- Quality Suites Freeport, ME
- Piggy's Favorite Couple Planet Earth
- Injustice Anywhere... Estacada, OR
- This weather won't bug me Freeport, ME
- Two Gramps Brewing Gardiner, ME
- Vienna Caboose Vienna, VA
- Porg on the Mantle Planet Earth
- Tiny Bee Planet Earth
- Purple Passion Flower Planet Earth
- I'm Bananas for You Planet Earth
- An array of hedge hoggies Appling, GA
- Animals I love Planet Earth
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!