New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- Stocking Stuffers Massachusetts
- The Tracings of Dreams Gahanna, OH
- ...And Even More Christmas Clippies! Massachusetts
- Dogwood Creek Metal Bridge Fayette County, TX
- Riverbend Park Smithville, TX
- Home is Where the Road Is Massachusetts
- Corky's 1958 Sherman Oaks, CA
- Reindeer Footprint Southampton, MA
- Worth Melting For Southampton, MA
- Christmas Chicken Southampton, MA
- Snowman Burke, VA
- Honeypony's Christmas Shoes Planet Earth
- Honeypony's New Friend Planet Earth
- Honeypony's Rockin' Gift Planet Earth
- Honeypony's Winter Dash Planet Earth
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!