New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Al Fin del Arco Iris Albuquerque, NM
- Peeps Treat Parker, CO
- Looking for Goldie New Port Richey, FL
- Treasure Chest New Port Richey, FL
- Friends from Texas #2: Glenn and Eva's Home Holly Springs, NC
- Milk... It Does a Body Good! Durham, NC
- Rhody Quahog Warwick, RI
- Starkey Park Critters New Port Richey, FL
- Fun in the Sun Trail New Port Richey, FL
- Fun in the Sun Homestead Trail New Port Richey, FL
- Fun Leftovers New Port Richey, FL
- Good Day Sunshine
- Delightful Tulip Parker, CO
- Do I Have a Plan? New Port Richey, FL
- High Roller Rat Newark, DE
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!