New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Emma Nevada Austin, NV
- stokes castle Austin, NV
- austin city limits Austin, NV
- Sunrise Coast - Forty Mile Point Lighthouse Presque Isle County, MI
- Sunrise Coast - Old Presque Isle Lighthouse Park Presque Isle, MI
- Steampunk Unicorn Eagle, CO
- Sunrise Coast - Presque Isle Range Light Park Presque Isle, MI
- Fishy, Fishy Minturn, CO
- Sunrise Coast - Bay View Park Alpena, MI
- Oaxaca, Oaxaca Roxbury, CT
- Sports in 2016 Davenport, IA
- Republic of Molossia Planet Earth
- Sunrise Coast - Sturgeon Point Lighthouse Harrisville, MI
- On a Journey Like...The Simpsons Appling, GA
- Angel and the Cross Navasota, TX
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!