New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Little League Dreamin' Maynard, MA
- NC Compass: North? North Carolina
- Barbie is So Popular! North Carolina
- Rock Bottom North Carolina
- Mr. Manatee in NC North Carolina
- The "G Q" Covered Bridge Charlotte, VT
- In my backyard Planet Earth
- Country Living in the Desert California, CA
- Flatbed Feed Hesperia, CA
- The Legend of Sam Bass and Mr Box Cypress, TX
- Golfing Teddy Prineville, OR
- Facebook Teddy Prineville, OR
- Pollinators BUTTERFLY (better fly) to the flowers Le Roy, IL
- Sisters, OR Sisters, OR
- Bunny Love Le Roy, IL
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!