New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Fishing Angel Blue River, OR
- Playful Pua Durham, NC
- Math is Fun Meriden, CT
- To NC From CO Purple Mountain Majestical Greetings Durham, NC
- Eternal Beauties Lackawanna, NY
- Passages Ocean View, DE
- Hello Tennessee Memphis, TN
- You Can't Roller Skate In A Buffalo Herd, Even In Jackson Hole Jackson, WY
- Puppy in the Park Mountain View, CA
- Don't Wake A Sleeping Bear... no matter how cute! Yellowstone National Park, WY
- Grand Tetons Teton, WY
- Mischief at Rocky Brook Douglas, MA
- Gate 17 Douglas, MA
- Wink Bonus Raleigh, NC
- Disney Trail for Umstead Disney Event Raleigh, NC
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!