New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Growing Up in Searsport - Nightboxing Series Searsport, ME
- Castles In The Sand at Sandy Square Ocean City, MD
- Sweet Dreams Searsport, ME
- In The Year 1845 Searsport, ME
- A Mish Mash in the Moose Trail Searsport, ME
- Antique Tools Searsport, ME
- Crary-Carlin-Coleman house Searsport, ME
- Searsport's Museum in the Streets Searsport, ME
- Commerce in Searsport Searsport, ME
- A Walking Tour of Searsport Searsport, ME
- Prickly Pear Elmhurst, IL
- Shetland Yard Woolwich, ME
- Silly Road Signs: Deer Attack Gardiner, OR
- Broad Cove Builders Warren, ME
- Flippin Pins Clark County, NV
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!