New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- The Lost Fairies of Lake Wallace Belchertown, MA
- Shante You Stay: Ode to a Queen Government Camp, OR
- What the World Needs... Government Camp, OR
- Hsing-Hsing, a Michigan Panda Port Angeles, WA
- Hello Texas From The Grand Canyon State Groom, TX
- Pups Love the Beach! Rocky River, OH
- Boys of Summer Cambria, CA
- Woodland Trail Baldwinsville, NY
- Here in Deadwood Deadwood, SD
- Read Limerick, ME
- Wooly Limerick, ME
- Nature's Way Limerick, ME
- Come Fly With Us Morrisville, NC
- Tile Fun in Massachusetts Groton, MA
- Sunflowers! Raleigh, NC
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!