New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- The Starlight Circle Poem Wellington, UT
- Michigan Counties: Otsego Gaylord, MI
- Michigan Counties: Isabella Mount Pleasant, MI
- Ye Olde Ivories Sunnybrae, BC
- Dance of the Grebes Salmon Arm, BC
- Along the Bluebird Trail Salmon Arm, BC
- No Chicken Chelmsford, MA
- Princeton Land Trust Princeton, MA
- Recycled Thanksgiving Planet Earth
- An Enemy & A Hero Planet Earth
- Steadfast Westfield, MA
- Bigfoot (series 1 of 3) Talihina, OK
- The Lebanese Cedar Circle Poem Cortez, CO
- Greetings and Thanks Boonsboro, MD
- A ride with the top down. Sanibel, FL
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!