New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Lamp Post Bastrop, TX
- British New Wave Music Bastrop, TX
- The Greatest Arrest Houston, TX
- Canning Competition At The Fair Seneca, SC
- Songbird Hoquiam, WA
- Sharing Cultures Kitimat-Stikine, BC
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Pleasanton, CA
- Going Underground Wyoming, MI
- Thunderbird Visits Stewart, BC Stewart, BC
- Casino Crawl Las Vegas, NV
- Travel the World Stone, ID
- You Are The Author of Your Story..... The Pen Twin Falls, ID
- You Are The Author of Your Story..... The Book Boise, ID
- Arabesques Ypsilanti, MI
- Can You Imagine? Champaign, IL
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!