New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- B1019 Hawthorne, CA
- Dolan Springs Trail Series Dolan Springs, AZ
- Signs of Springtime Hickory, NC
- Arboretum Owl Houston, TX
- Am I a Skimmer, Dasher or Dancer Tucson, AZ
- Winter fun (3) Auburn, ME
- It's A Frogs Life Nottoway County, VA
- A Late Snow Randolph, VT
- Fenn's Texan Hot Tub Treasure Houston, TX
- My New Attitude San Mateo County, CA
- MGM Bonus Spotsylvania Courthouse, VA
- A Few of My Favorite Things MF Edition: Trailer Park Flamingo Planet Earth
- GS Troop 6292 Surf Surprise Newport Beach, CA
- Cuckoo For Birds #2: Great Blue Heron Georgetown, TX
- Seein' Stars! Clayton, NC
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!