New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- P.A.L. Day.....Hamilton Base Fly By's Novato, CA
- P.A.L DAY .... Shiny Rump Kingman, AZ
- P.A.L. DAY ROUTE 66 REST AREA Kingman, AZ
- Some of My Favorite Things -- Red-White-Blue Goodyear, AZ
- Some of My Favorite Things -- Fresh Paint Avondale, AZ
- Some of My Favorite Things -- Eagles Avondale, AZ
- Some of My Favorite Things -- Fresh Ground Coffee Palm Valley, AZ
- Some of My Favorite Things -- Puppy Dog Tails Goodyear, AZ
- Hanging Out Spokane, WA
- Lake Oswego's Best Kept Secret Lake Oswego, OR
- Site 205 - First Movement, First Measure Andover, MA
- misfits Columbia, MO
- Dozenth Annual International**PAL**(Plant a Letterbox) Day Las Vegas, NV
- Animal Crackers: Circus Wagon Tesuque, NM
- A Land of Hero's Marbury, AL
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!