New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Equestrian Quest East Tawas, MI
- Tourist Toronto Old Toronto, ON
- No, Really, THIS is BEAR COUNTRY! Silverthorne, CO
- Fleur de Lis Santee, CA
- Clara was here Dansville, NY
- Run! Saint Joseph, MI
- Open up! Saint Joseph, MI
- Welcome to Arizona Kanab, UT
- Knoxville Panthers Knoxville, IA
- Maverick Black River Falls, WI
- Connecticut is OK too ! Putnam, CT
- Beautiful Bellaire: Moka's Bellaire, MI
- I have a question.... Kennebunk, ME
- THIS IS BEAR COUNTRY! Silverthorne, CO
- Where the Fun Never Ends! Multnomah County, OR
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!