New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- GOT airport Gothenburg, Vastra Gotaland County, Sweden
- Emoji Loop Austin, TX
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland Microbox San Jose, CA
- Roseate Spoonbill Cameron Parish, LA
- Some Pink North Haven, CT
- Child's Play: Something that Spins Roxbury, PA
- Perfect Pairs: Iced Tea and Lemon Missouri, United States
- St. Mary's Schoolhouse Cedar Creek, TX
- Hopewell Schoolhouse Cedar Creek, TX
- A New Orleans Festival Chambersburg, PA
- General Atomics Avenger Valley Park, MO
- I am an engineer: Micrometer Sarasota, FL
- FENRIS Albuquerque, NM
- Friends in the Neighborhood Gresham, OR
- Butterfly in the Woods La Honda, CA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!