New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- To Kill a Mockingbird Statesville, NC
- English Lit Troutman, NC
- Clone Commander Wolffe attends Geekfest 2 Raleigh, NC
- Prospect Mountain Litchfield, CT
- Fruit Loop Tulsa, OK
- Carolina Wren Boerne, TX
- Neuschwanstein Castle Box Schwangau, Bavaria, Germany
- New Birth Mineola, TX
- Hoot Owl Mineola, TX
- Satan is the Reason for the Season Bethel, PA
- Killers and Weapons of Serial Killers of Saugatuck Holland, MI
- Household Pest East Greenwich, RI
- Springfield Senior Center Springfield, VT
- Buda Castle Hill Box Budapest 11, Budapest, Hungary
- Sedlec Ossuary Box Kutná Hora, Central Bohemia, Czech Republic
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!