New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- Birdie Western Springs, IL
- Secretly Bananas Riverton, UT
- The Grinch Munising, MI
- MN cactus: Prickly Pear Luverne, MN
- March of the Penguins: Proud Manistique, MI
- Dancing Men Bonus Box Planet Earth
- One of these isn’t the same Beaver Creek, CO
- Box of the Month August 2020: Connecticut Cone Littleton, CO
- March of the Penguins: Bow Tie Paradise, MI
- Home Tweet Home Hitchhiker Haven York, ME
- P.retty L.adies A.dmire Z.oo A.nimals Danville, CA
- Hidden in the Trees Neenah, WI
- EVV BOTM August 2020: St. Francis in Meditation Evansville, IN
- Old Irish Cemetery Neenah, WI
- Kindness Corinna, ME
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!