New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- It's A Blue Bird Kind of Day Wills Point, TX
- Last Brick Laid Surgoinsville, TN
- Labyrinth-A Walk of Prayer Kingsport, TN
- Old Kingsport Presbyterian Kingsport, TN
- In Between Box April 2017: From Mucha to Klimt: Haru Kitsune Littleton, CO
- Mississippi Quarter Wesson, MS
- Alabama Quarter Selma, AL
- Texas Quarter Austin, TX
- Nathaniel Lyon Eastford, CT
- Jack Rabbit Ash Fork, AZ
- Historic Route --Arizona US 66 Hackberry, AZ
- The Pet You Get: Rex Wylie, TX
- Monopoly of Another Kind Michigan, United States
- Down on the Farm
- Countries of the World: Ireland Ogden, UT
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!