New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Botanical Beasties Tanglin, Singapore
- Let's Take a Ride Reading, PA
- First and Ten #10 Perdido Key, FL
- Liberty Bell Replica Liberty, TX
- Farm Scenes: Plow Jenison, MI
- Coit Tower San Francisco, CA
- Crave is the Monkee's Name Glastonbury Center, CT
- Monkey C Monkee Do Wethersfield, CT
- President 45 Washington, DC
- Poppy Flavor Pop New Britain, CT
- Mt. Joe to Go Holyoke, MA
- State Quarter Series: Missouri Portageville, MO
- State Quarter Series: Illinois Cairo, IL
- Johnny Cash Dyess, AR
- HAPPY MANATEE Ruskin, FL
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!