New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Angel Fire, New Mexico Angel Fire, NM
- If These Walls Could Talk Vancouver, WA
- Friends As Children See Philadelphia, PA
- Goddess of Liberty and America Saratoga Springs, NY
- National Corvette Museum Bowling Green, KY
- Tools of the Trade Driftwood, TX
- The Dead Sea Scrolls Denver, CO
- Family Road Trip Fort Steele, WY
- Troop 636 Letterbox Badge Stillwater, OK
- Spring Bouquet Mansfield, IL
- Journey's End Johnson, VT
- MirrOlure Spotted Trout TTR Trigg County, KY
- Paleo Perch Kemmerer, WY
- Cotton Belt Mount Vernon, TX
- Horse on the Loose Hagansport, TX
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!