New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- The Ghost in Mica Creek Cemetery Rockford, WA
- Don't Wake the Dead in Mica Cemetery Mica, WA
- Nice Ride Astoria, OR
- The Promise Land For Geeks Fairfax, VA
- Circle the Sailboat amongst the swords Everett, WA
- The Wandering Puppy Everett, WA
- Henrey M Jackson Park Everett, WA
- Riverside Park Everett, WA
- Shack the Demon Jester Port Gibson, MS
- Judd & Black Park Everett, WA
- Riverview Elementry Snohomish, WA
- Laid to rest with the Allen family Beloit, WI
- Laid to Rest at the North Star St Cloud, MN
- Dakota Magic, Pot of Gold Hankinson, ND
- Dakota Magic, Lucky Rosholt, SD
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!