New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Rocks at Lake Anna Glenora, VA
- Nope! Not My Girlfriend! Tempe, AZ
- Adopt a Greyhound Shorter, AL
- #NoMoore Lanett, AL
- AZT Wild Things: V Vail, AZ
- Juicy Fruits #11 Peach 40.5305 -111.92903
- Box of the Month January 2018: She Smiles Caro, MI
- I Love to Hike Lake Forest, CA
- Quail Old Tucson, AZ
- Seven Deadly Sins Montgomery, AL
- Howling Good Time Rochester, WA
- Rescue Virginia's Nocturnal Animals Spotsylvania Courthouse, VA
- Just Be Happy Tule Springs, NV
- The Fly Fishing Enthusiast Pima County, AZ
- The Golden Compass Winter Quest: Pratt's Brook Acton, MA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!