New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- 2018 Skagit Watershed Letterbox Trail Mount Vernon, WA
- Square Round Tremonton, UT
- Fake News Brunswick, ME
- Inky Boy Goes to Sherman Sherman, CT
- Little Flame That Glows In The Night Western Springs, IL
- Fairy Tail Clinton Township, MI
- SS11: Catan Puzzle Kirkwood, NY
- SS11: Crossword Puzzle Kirkwood, NY
- SS11: Word Search Kirkwood, NY
- SS11: Kids' Games Kirkwood, NY
- SS11: Eurogames and Kickstarter Games Kirkwood, NY
- SS11: Traditional Games Kirkwood, NY
- SS11: Monopoly Kirkwood, NY
- Catherine Creek Park Lake Stevens, WA
- Lake Roesinger Park 2018 Snohomish, WA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!