New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Osaka Castle 墨絵 Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
- Le perroquet de la finance Pennsylvania
- Products fron Maine #6: ? New Hill, NC
- Snowy Holiday Surprises Tolland, CT
- Boy Scout Camp Road Yanceyville, NC
- Multi-State Tour - Anatomy: The Skeleton Yanceyville, NC
- Wolfenoot: Sign of the Great Wolf's Passage Eugene, OR
- Ornament Exchange 2018: Santa Grinch Planet Earth
- Illinois Bicentennial: Shorty Eugene, OR
- Ornament Tree Tolland, CT
- Faire ou ne pas faire l'enfant Virginia
- That's Not Trash - It's a Geocache! Planet Earth
- Pheonix: Bird of Fire Bee Cave, TX
- Ginger the Fawn Vienna, VA
- Some Maine Goodness Planted in Michigan Alto, MI
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!