New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- Short and Squat Saco, ME
- Tiny Trees on the Tiny Tree Saco, ME
- Toys Under the Tree Saco, ME
- Bell Ringing Santas Saco, ME
- Tiny Christmas Icons Saco, ME
- North Pole Sign Post Saco, ME
- Nutcracker Suite Saco, ME
- Random Christmas Images Saco, ME
- Century of Progress Homes Porter, IN
- The Chellbergs and the Baillys Porter, IN
- Homophones: A Pair of Pears Covington, LA
- William Howard Taft Cincinnati, OH
- Selfie Station Saco, ME
- Haven't Got A Clue Kitchener, ON
- Canadian Things: Cora's Kitchener, ON
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!