New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Butterflies of Spring: Falcate Friend Guilford, CT
- Butterflies of Spring: Falcate Orangetip Guilford, CT
- Next Stop! Arches National Park Mexican Hat, UT
- Plant a Beer Day: Start Line Brewing Hopkinton, MA
- Firefighter's Patches: Levittown, NY Levittown, NY
- Meetinghouse Bridgton, ME
- My Favorite Spring Hike Foristell, MO
- Baltic Gold Vilnius, Vilniaus Apskritis, Lithuania
- Screaming Silence Vilnius, Vilniaus Apskritis, Lithuania
- VNO airport Vilnius, Vilniaus Apskritis, Lithuania
- Lead A Horse To Water: Master Middlebury, CT
- Raven Rock Sleepy Hollow, NY
- Scouting box East, CO
- We are Warriors! Vincent, OH
- Ray's Lost Snow Globe Biddeford, ME
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!