New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Iowa: Fields of Opportunity Davenport, IA
- Chelsea Kitty Cumming, GA
- Hawk Watching Cumming, GA
- Lady Bug 1 Cumming, GA
- Baseball at the Beach Ocean Isle Beach, NC
- Every Garden needs a Gnome Little River, SC
- Moray Eel Holden Beach, NC
- Trinity Bonita, CA
- Vikings: Beyond the Legend City Park, CO
- Life Elevated Bryce Canyon City, UT
- Easter Egg Fun Parker, CO
- The Big Fish Panguitch, UT
- Circle of Leaf Circle C Ranch, TX
- Mountains, Trails, Animals Tucson, AZ
- 10 Years of Curiosity and Cake Centennial, CO
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!