New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Surrounded by green Bastrop, TX
- A Day at the Park Scottsdale, AZ
- Spring Flowers Knoxville, TN
- Renegades Aint Yellow, We Are Green Smithville, TX
- Found Under a Rock Firebaugh, CA
- Friendship is Therapy Mesquite, NV
- Moscato in Mesquite Mesquite, NV
- "I love Coney Island!" George said frankly. Massachusetts, United States
- Turtle Tour X Mesquite, NV
- The Fans North Stonington, CT
- Children's Play Kingston, IL
- Lobster Goes to South Carolina North Myrtle Beach, SC
- Skully Knits Benson, NC
- Dressed to the Nines New Orleans, LA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!