New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Power of Love Vancouver, WA
- Good boy, Jack! Vancouver, WA
- Salmon Creek Freedom Vancouver, WA
- Minion Series Linn County, OR
- Hummers Galore Madera Canyon, AZ
- Lake View Cumming, GA
- Where's Bunny? Series #11: Downward Hare Waimea, HI
- Brownie Troop #45357 Ballard, WA
- Eagle's Nest Primm, NV
- Maine Pine Bessemer Township, MI
- Smile Topsfield, MA
- Milo and Otis Bessemer Township, MI
- Vromance Middleburgh, NY
- G is for... Wenonah, NJ
- A Piece of Michigan Black River Falls, WI
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!