New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Apple Tree Homer, IL
- Lighthouses of PEI: North Cape Lighthouse Tignish, PE
- Bird series: the moluccan cockatoo Goldsboro, NC
- Visit Thomasville, Nc Thomasville, NC
- Dia de los Muertos II Carlisle, PA
- Hands Up Pardner! Castle Rock, CO
- Cowboy Seth Castle Rock, CO
- 4 for 4 Littleton, MA
- Revelation Methuen, MA
- Gifts Lowell, MA
- International Day of the Midwife 2017 New Braintree, MA
- For Mom Stonington, CT
- Eye-5 Series: Eye of Providence Lebec, CA
- 15 miles on the Erie Canal Fairport, NY
- For my S-H-I-T (Supportive Husband In Tow) Pismo Beach, CA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!