New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Through my open window Bothell, WA
- Chloe at Jennifer's Fortville, IN
- J.V. Forresal Beacon, NY
- 100 Years of Girl Scouts Selling Cookies Irving, TX
- 100 Years of Disney Irving, TX
- The Purple Wolf Harrisonburg, VA
- Mapping the Way Amboy, WA
- Multi-State Tour: Anatomy - The Brain Nashua, NH
- One If By Land, Two If By Sea Boston, MA
- Centennial Lakes Edina, MN
- Little Witch Kalamazoo, MI
- Zulu's Drake Bothell, WA
- Gargoyles on the Move - Waiting for a Call Pinch, WV
- Cumberland island Camden County, GA
- Eagle Lake Observatory Norwood Young America, MN
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!