New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Fit For A Queen Shelby Township, MI
- One for the Books - Timeless Classics Section Delafield, WI
- Take a Hike Castle Rock, CO
- Tegra's Fiddler Crab Horseshoe Beach, FL
- Tegra's Horse Country Reddick, FL
- Tegra's Cemetery West Branch, MI
- RHPL Bookmobile Letterbox Rochester Hills, MI
- Bulldogs Kingman, AZ
- For the Kidz: Up, Up, and Away! Ada, MI
- In Between Box June 2017: From Mucha to Klimt: Solstice Littleton, CO
- Missing again ... Orono, ME
- San Marino Grill 1965 San Marino, CA
- Welcome to Big Stone Gap Big Stone Gap, VA
- Butterfly Garden Big Stone Gap, VA
- Go U! Big Stone Gap, VA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!