New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- Buried Treasure Brunswick, ME
- Coffee and Baked Goods! Avondale, AZ
- GreenJello's Floral Series Danville, CA
- Desert Squirrel Phoenix, AZ
- Honey Bee Washington, CT
- Celtic Paisley Planet Earth
- Traxler Janesville, WI
- Good Fortune Hamden, CT
- Owls of Illinois Mahomet, IL
- H I Tower Mahomet, IL
- South Mountain Park - Mormon Trail South Mountain, AZ
- Black Hawk Belleville, IL
- Lizard Acres Scottsdale, AZ
- National Lemon Meringue Pie Day Chapel Hill, NC
- Bonus, Box of the Month Corinth, ME
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!