New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Henderson Castle Kalamazoo, MI
- Cross Roads? Branson, MO
- Home Away From Home Branson, MO
- Home on The Range? Ithaca, NY
- Celtic Knot Pattern Iron County, WI
- Surely You Jest Milo, ME
- Tardis Kennewick, WA
- It's Party Time! Bossier City, LA
- Meditating Monk Kvikkjokk, Norrbotten, Sweden
- Monarchs own the field Mansfield, IL
- Deer at Dusk Farmer City, IL
- thrilla Ridgeway, CO
- Happy Oasis Overton, NV
- A Dead Friend's Treasure Elgin, IL
- Maywood Sheboygan, WI
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!