New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Free Little Libraries: Frog and Toad by Arnold Lobel Owosso, MI
- Free Little Libraries: Cupcake Diaries by Coco Simon Owosso, MI
- Free Little Libraries: The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss Owosso, MI
- Free Little Libraries: Smile by Raina Telgemeler Owosso, MI
- Smithtown Historical series Smithtown, NY
- Doctor Who Planted This Letter Box? Manchester, CT
- Labyrinth 3194 North Austin, TX
- Remembrance Greeneville, TN
- Bumblebee Smiles Heber City, UT
- What's Up With the Carrot? Boerne, TX
- Face The Raven Boerne, TX
- Snowline Echoes Lima, MT
- Gizmo's trail Bellingham, MA
- It's A Blue Bird Kind of Day Wills Point, TX
- Last Brick Laid Surgoinsville, TN
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!