New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Lobster Goes to Texas Grapevine, TX
- The Doctor's In Glen Allen, VA
- Keeping it Fun at Fifty Argyle, TX
- Pine Rest Birdhouse Foley, AL
- Ski the River Parker Dam, AZ
- The tree with two roots Highland Park, IL
- Do frogs wear shades? Morgantown, WV
- Box of Hearts Inverness, CA
- Texas Inland Sea "horse" Austin, TX
- Bee's guardian angel Fayetteville, NC
- Keep Calm and Use Crayons! Manchester, CT
- Oh hey Boo! Manchester, CT
- You're Bacon My Heart! Manchester, CT
- C'est L'Amour Manchester, CT
- Col, David Ireland's 137th Infantry Binghamton, NY
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!