New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Prickly Pear Elmhurst, IL
- Shetland Yard Woolwich, ME
- Silly Road Signs: Deer Attack Gardiner, OR
- Broad Cove Builders Warren, ME
- Flippin Pins Clark County, NV
- How's 'bout an arbor smooch? Urbana, IL
- Bad Ass Women of Texas Babe Didrikson Zaharias Dallas, TX
- Iowa Corn Nevada, IA
- sign hill South San Francisco, CA
- Flatwoods Monster Chairs Braxton County, WV
- Putting the Road Trip Back: Maine Saco, ME
- Welcome to Campalot Brinnon, WA
- Horton Who ? Lone Tree, CO
- Matryoshka Milford, ME
- Penny Pig Westminster, MD
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!