New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Stuart Planet Earth
- Maple Grove #2 Planet Earth
- Crown of the Continent Polebridge, MT
- Remember When Chiloquin, OR
- From The Tiny Acorn,..... Harpswell, ME
- It's Five O'clock Shomewhere - A Tall Cold One Hudson, MA
- Whyte's Booksmith San Anselmo, CA
- Flaming Chalice Urbana, IL
- Here's to 8 Years! Draper, UT
- DOGS LIKE CAMPING TOO!! Series Silverton, OR
- Arroyo Birdo Santa Barbara, CA
- T-Rex Takeover Clarkdale, AZ
- Lady Liberty Cottonwood, AZ
- Best of the Burgers: Five Guys Lehi, UT
- Space Bunny Adventure Macon, GA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!