New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Cease to Exist Cook Islands
- Bent Creek Ladybug Asheville, NC
- How Long is Forever Corbett, OR
- A Mournful Path Cook Islands
- Blacktooth Cook Islands
- Farm Scenes: Silos Ada, MI
- Summer Travel 2016: "Forgetful" Fred goes Camping-Add on Box Comstock Park, MI
- Vegas Baby, Vegas - with a Cherry On Top! Las Vegas, NV
- Wilson Cook Islands
- Don't Ever Judge a Bear Jasper, TX
- Salt Lick Cellars Driftwood, TX
- Duchman Winery Driftwood, TX
- R 147-156 Jasper, TX
- Bootsy Cypress, TX
- Fish Live Such Interesting Lives Comanche County, OK
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!