New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Dam That Power !! Canton, ME
- Box of the Month 2019 Pennsylvania Chambersburg, PA
- Limited Edition: Batty About Halloween Beloit, WI
- Silver Snail Trail Tonganoxie, KS
- Girl Power West Bridgewater, MA
- Brownie Smiles Potomac, MD
- The Maine Wine Trail Part 3 Lincolnville, ME
- Snowmen from Massachusetts #5: Best Buddies Raleigh, NC
- Shark in Nags Head Nags Head, NC
- Thunder Snohomish, WA
- Dunford Bakers West Jordan, UT
- Korok In The Forest Spokane Valley, WA
- Literary Animals: Stuart Little Eagleville, PA
- Picnic & Potluck Items New Caney, TX
- Kentucky Durby Goshen, KY
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!