New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Northwest Stream Center Everett, WA
- Raton Brothers Raton, NM
- M. A. G. A. Hydro, OK
- Mama Don’t let your Babies grow up to be Cowboys Vega, TX
- Parks and Rec’s Tucumcari, NM
- Mrs. Hosner's Missing Apple Pie Bruce Township, MI
- Sailing St Lucia Grenada
- Sailing Grenada Grenada
- Sailing Carricou Grenada
- Sailing Petite Martinique Grenada
- Sailing Union Island St Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sailing Petit St Vincent St Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Tiger and Rat Raton, NM
- SJO airport San José, San Jose, Costa Rica
- Silly Books Planet Earth
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!