New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- The Bee Hive State St George, UT
- Found Objects Peninsula, OH
- Be wise, be patient, be sweet South Windsor, CT
- free bus Hayden, CO
- Rainbow Ramble Old Towne, TN
- This is My Pennsylvania - Milk Cumberland County, PA
- Flying to and from Loved Ones - Nevada Cal-Nev-Ari, NV
- CPH airport Copenhagen, Capital Region, Denmark
- Christmas Ornament Exchange St Charles, MO
- This is My Pennsylvania - Hiking Trails Franklin County, PA
- This is My Pennsylvania - Covered Bridges Bedford County, PA
- Waverly Park Series Louisville, KY
- MPFA (Micro Fingerprint Art) : Helmet Do Vancouver, WA
- Bat under a log Highland Township, MI
- Peace On Earth Sturtevant, WI
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!