New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Mom! Can I Get a Fish? Springfield, IL
- Jesus Water Bayt Eidis, Irbid Governorate, Jordan
- Girlfriend in Every State: Nora in Nebraska Kearney, NE
- Girlfriend if Every State: Chenoa in South Dakota Rapid City, SD
- BUOY FOR BOB Boothbay Harbor, ME
- BLUE SEA GLASS, LIKE THIS? Boothbay Harbor, ME
- Flitting Across....South Dakota Murdo, SD
- J's Bachelorette Series Keller, TX
- Murderino Series: Chase Oak Creek, WI
- Dino Sinclair, WY
- Babes In The Wild (6) Palm Bay, FL
- Pizza Show 1958 Hawthorne, CA
- Hiking Utah St George, UT
- The Bear Stack Manitou Springs, CO
- Letterboxing Memories: Year 8 - 2016 Revisited Barry County, MI
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!