New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- Park Icons: Handicap Parking Fort Mill, SC
- Zombie Captain America Chiloquin, OR
- 6.00 - Saturn Oakridge, OR
- Brownie Elf Box Tooele, UT
- There's One Near You Saco, ME
- A Special Gift Appling, GA
- IWGAWIT: Harry the Hypnotist Redding, CT
- Festival of Lights Planet Earth
- Cherokee Symbol West Union, SC
- Finally! Altadena, CA
- Safari Man's SOHT Trail in Chillicothe, OH Napa, CA
- Tiny Turtle at the Big Falls Arroyo Grande, CA
- Safari Man's SOHT Trail Chillicothe, OH
- Sending You a Snowman Appling, GA
- Never Stop Dreaming Appling, GA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!