New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Don’t Give Up the Ship Lawrenceville, NJ
- Sky 2019: Rocky Neck S.P. New London County, CT
- IWGAWIT: Professor Wayne New London County, CT
- Unsung Hero Kerrville, TX
- Texas Birds and Texas Blooms Kerrville, TX
- Troop 65486 Littleton, CO
- Big Horn Planet Earth
- Horsing Around Planet Earth
- Feels Good to be an Artist Planet Earth
- Oh Daisy! Planet Earth
- The Eye of Horus Planet Earth
- What's Up Doc? Planet Earth
- A Little Love Planet Earth
- What a Loud Bird Planet Earth
- Fluttering By Planet Earth
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!