New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- Autumn Smiles Fuquay-Varina, NC
- Rest in Peace VI Mitchell, IN
- Gudrun's Blue Flower Montpelier, VT
- Gudrun's Purple Tulip Montpelier, VT
- Prius Love Fuquay-Varina, NC
- Live Free or Die Bartlett, NH
- Patriotic Snowman Lincoln, ME
- Hole in One Melrose, MA
- Birds Galore! Longview, TX
- Halloween 2020: The Nightmare Before Christmas Irvine, CA
- Sunburned Zebra Oak Forest, IL
- Vintage Super Pink Moon Oak Forest, IL
- Abu Colorado Springs, CO
- These Are a Few of My Favorite Things Fuquay-Varina, NC
- Dog In A Log Fuquay-Varina, NC
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!