New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- All-Star Hockey Smile St Louis, MO
- Gainer Cemetary Youngstown, FL
- Sunflower Hardin County, IL
- Cheshire Cat Illinois
- Hello, St. Louis St Louis, MO
- Lyonesse IV : the mystery of the dark room Cornwall, England, United Kingdom
- Lyonesse III : the anti-Iberian star Cornwall, England, United Kingdom
- Welcome Home Planet Earth
- Journey to Bethlehem Planet Earth
- Journey to Bethlehem: The Nativity Planet Earth
- Island of Misfits Planet Earth
- The Wonderland Planet Earth
- Toy Workshop Planet Earth
- Poor Ralphie Planet Earth
- Mrs. Claus Kitchen Planet Earth
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!