New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Picture SC Piedmont, SC
- SNB4 Alarming Mooresville, NC
- Driving By Woodstock... Maine Woodstock, ME
- Get Charged Norway, ME
- Historic Norway Norway, ME
- Old Squire's Green Norway, ME
- Smells Like Fresh Air Woodstock, ME
- The Band Plays On Woodstock, ME
- Filling Station Standish, ME
- Journey to Neverland Somewhere In The San Francisco Bay, CA
- Chainsaw Hitchhiker Mooresville, NC
- Little Shop of Horrors Flower Mooresville, NC
- Ol' Chisholm Trail # 9 Enid, OK
- #BestiesaretheBest Series: Box #7 "Gorge-ous Views" Mukilteo, WA
- #BestiesaretheBest Series: Box #6 "Palm Trees & 100 Degrees" Anacortes, WA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!