New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Planetary Pizza Middleburg, VA
- Silly Holidays 2019 Evansville, IN
- Ferry to Lopez Lopez Island, WA
- Spooky Times Escondido, CA
- Treasure Waco, TX
- Snowy Skies Waco, TX
- Christmas For City Council Evansville, IN
- Uphill Trek @ Nixon Park York, PA
- Troop 46820 Box #3 Burien, WA
- Troop 46820 Box #2 Burien, WA
- Troop 46820 Box #1 Burien, WA
- KID'S SPACE ART Middleburg, VA
- Happy Hiker 2 Antrim, NH
- WELCOME TO OAK LODGE Middleburg, VA
- A Love Letter to Skyrim's Holds #1 West Chesterfield, NH
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!