New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- New Albany, In: Sunny Side of Louisville New Albany, IN
- Pollinators: Don't BAT at them Mansfield, IL
- Drowning Pool Manhattan Beach, CA
- Fright Night #8 Bite Me Southbury, CT
- Let's Party Hoopeston, IL
- Angel Mansfield, IL
- Write an action film Vermilion County, IL
- Sir Floats-A-Lot Corolla, NC
- SkIT: Sky Islands Cochise County, AZ
- SkIT: Beaver Cochise County, AZ
- Aim High! San Antonio, TX
- Happy Meal (2 stamps) Johnson City, TN
- It's A Zoo Around Here (4 stamps) Johnson City, TN
- Rails to Trails #2 Richard Martin Trail Elkmont, AL
- Murderino Series Bonus: Kunz Family Murders Milan, WI
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!