New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Strange Sounds from Cartoon Characters Beverly Hills, MI
- Marksburg Castle Braubach, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Silly Holidays 2019: World Juggler's Day Greenville, OH
- Lundy Elementary's favorite Fandoms! Springfield, OR
- Rex Ashburn, VA
- BTOTP: Circus Photo Opportunities Greenville, OH
- BTOTP: Wandering Circus Greenville, OH
- A fancy mask Nikiski, AK
- The Ravines Allendale, MI
- In the Greene Bulls Gap, TN
- the Fathers Day box Boston, MA
- Volunteer Speedway: Welcome to the Gap! Bulls Gap, TN
- Women in STEM San Antonio, TX
- BTOTP The Circus is Coming to Town Greenville, OH
- David LetterBOXman Indianapolis, IN
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!