New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- The Original Marlboro Man Paducah, TX
- Easy to Fashion, Difficult to Alter Guthrie, TX
- Knox County Salutes Benjamin, TX
- Where You Feel Loved Seymour, TX
- Create Frosty Freeport, ME
- Broccoli Parachute Soup Planet Earth
- Cosmos: Stars Gettysburg, PA
- On Island Chime Los Angeles County, CA
- Tryphon Farm Vineyards Boerne, TX
- Happy 90th Mickey: Plane Crazy Longview, TX
- Pistol Pete San Miguel de Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Jolly Roger Coxen Hole, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Pierre le Cocodril Merritt Island, FL
- Vikings Pass Wareham, MA
- Travellin' Teacher Visits Govan Schoolhouse Govan, WA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!