New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Splash! Wilmington, DE
- In God's Care (series) Alcoa, TN
- Dangers of 2 Sweets Stone Mountain, GA
- Tale of Two Trains Mineola, TX
- Where is the windmill? Mineola, TX
- Chainsaw Willie's Totem Pole Mineola, TX
- Joys Of Camping? Bend, TX
- James P Sullivan (Sulley) Stone Mountain, GA
- Traveling Night Boxes Stone Mountain, GA
- Ogham F New London County, CT
- Mini Zodiac Return Chelmsford, MA
- Delaware State Fossil Redux Delaware City, DE
- Girl Scout Badge Letterbox Boyds, MD
- Matthew 25:40 Davidson, NC
- Silly Holidays 2019: National Poultry Day Evansville, IN
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!