New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- NoBeBoSco New Jersey
- My Cup of Tea New Jersey
- Detroit Astro Saginaw, MI
- ROYGBIV Plainfield, IL
- SPRINKLES ON TOP Plainfield, IL
- Fun Facts Planet Earth
- Cycles on Parade South Boston, VA
- These make me sad. Gum Springs, TX
- It's Time to Go Bananas Mooresville, NC
- Year of the Foot Westhampton, MA
- Easter Pickle Clayville, RI
- The Year Of The Turtle Westhampton, MA
- 10,000 Steps Evansville, IN
- Geek Fest: Firefly Land Raleigh, NC
- Geek Fest: Them's Fightin Words Trail Raleigh, NC
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!