New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- Pink Super Moon 2020-Cow jumped over the moon Evansville, IN
- My Mix Tape: Another Brick in the Wall Williamsburg, VA
- 2020 Easter Egg Hunt Parker, CO
- Hornet pride Turner, ME
- Turner beast Turner, ME
- Then & Now: Part 1 Brunswick, ME
- Plant a Beer Day 2020: Pop A Top-The Pub at Baxter Lewiston, ME
- Rinse and spit Bridgeport, CT
- A Walk Through Crystal Peat Tolland, CT
- School yard 30.0650369 -81.4025840
- Tenders of the Secret Garden Gansevoort, NY
- Key to the Love Garden Davidson, NC
- Warlock of the Woods Harrisburg, NC
- Harvested Upon Its Time Concord, NC
- Poppy: Eternal sleep and Peace Concord, NC
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!