New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- Woodland Gift Pinetop, AZ
- Gnorman the Gnome Indianapolis, IN
- Agony of De "feet" Defeated, TN
- FATHER’S DAY LETTERBOX 3: PROUD PAPA (TAKE TWO) McCall, ID
- Sojourner Truth Battle Creek, MI
- The Underground Railroad and Harriet Tubman Battle Creek, MI
- It's About Time... Plainview, NY
- Moo Gray, ME
- Artifacts of Death (A Manny Rivera Mystery) Moab, UT
- Tin Mountain Conservation Center Series Albany, NH
- Conway Village Cemetery Conway, NH
- Wild Alaskan Berries Kenai Peninsula Borough, AK
- Mayan Hieroglyphs Yavapai County, AZ
- The Phoenix Alamo, MI
- Kestrel Fremont County, ID
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!