New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- Do I Smell Fish? Durand, IL
- Things That Roar Charlestown, RI
- Events and Things from the 1920s Charlestown, RI
- Music & Dance Of The 1920s Charlestown, RI
- People Of The 1920s Charlestown, RI
- Pines At Henry's Woods Lake Placid, NY
- 2020 in 2020 Flagstaff, AZ
- No Eevil:Lungs Phoenix, AZ
- A Flower for Oakhill Cemetery Cincinnati, OH
- And Then the Worm Said, " _______ " Tucson, AZ
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Series: The Mayor West Jordan, UT
- Zomb.... O, Rats! Sherwood, OR
- Lil Red Flower at Sewall Park Old Town, ME
- Read To Me! Revised Rexford, NY
- Wilson Park Emporia, KS
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!