New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- Powwowing in Pennsylvania Lewistown, PA
- Mephitis Mephitis Ansted, WV
- Save the Honey Bees Fayetteville, WV
- Bubble Gum Girl Brookline, MA
- Corey Hill HH Hostel Brookline, MA
- Happy Chinese New Year Chambersburg, PA
- Everyone Wants To Go To... Arkansas
- Rolled off the Table in Ozark, AR: Grilled Corn Ozark, AR
- From NC to AZ Tucson, AZ
- Stained Glass: Mt. Olive Van Buren, AR
- These Men and Women are the Key(s) Beckley, WV
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes Fort Smith, AR
- Home in the Box Box, OK
- Quinton's Northern Flicker Kinta, OK
- 5 May 1960 Wilburton, OK
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!