New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- New Hampshire Moths Hopkinton, NH
- The Bird Naugatuck, CT
- Circle Poems on the Weber River Henefer, UT
- Was That My Exit? (Book 2 of 2) Greencastle, PA
- Was That My Exit? (Book 1 of 2) New Market, VA
- Horsing Around Northville, MI
- Melanzana Leadville, CO
- Beachcomber Passport Raleigh, NC
- Motivation for walking Tyler, TX
- The White Hart Moretonhampstead, England, United Kingdom
- Mary’s Memorial Box Silver Bay, NY
- Puzzle Club Letterbox Bryn Mawr, PA
- Hello from Finland Layton, UT
- Halfway in Beaver Beaver, WI
- Summit Players Theatre - Executive Director Sturgeon Bay, WI
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!