New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- Fork in Hand Salado, TX
- Textiles: Broad-leaf Speaking Georgetown, TX
- Garfield Del Valle, TX
- Love Songs: Black Hearted Love Martindale, TX
- Adventure Around Every Corner Harwood, TX
- Exploring Arizona 2020: March Williams, AZ
- Exploring Arizona 2020: May Hackberry, AZ
- Point on a Map Shiner, TX
- Texas Rose Sheridan, TX
- So Much To See On This Roadtrip! League City, TX
- Hiking with Friends - Flagstaff, Az. Flagstaff, AZ
- Plant A Beer Day 2020: Three Magnets Brewing Co. Olympia, WA
- Look Who Loves Letterboxing Holden, MA
- Thrown Under the Train Rusk, TX
- Tribal Fairies Bulverde, TX
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!