New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Girlfriend in Every State: Rayen in Minnesota Minneapolis, MN
- Michigan Firemen's Memorial Roscommon, MI
- I Wish I'd Been There! Denver, CO
- Airplane Snack Attleboro, MA
- American Indian Floral Bead Designs Hardin, MT
- R - 188 Jacob Lake, AZ
- Hiking in Style Cedar City, UT
- Eagle's Cry Marysville, OH
- Manayunk Art Festival Manayunk, PA
- Panorama Trail Cannonville, UT
- Chisholm Trail Series, Jr. #1 Kingfisher, OK
- Hard Sell Planet Earth
- Fortnite Endwell, NY
- Standing Tall Urbana, IL
- Ogham n Lyme, CT
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!