New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox’s logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What’s New on AQ?
- Adirondack Fire Tower Challenge: Blue Mountain Blue Mountain Lake, NY
- Adirondack Fire Tower Challenge: Vanderwhacker Mountain Minerva, NY
- Sunny Cover Letterbox: Sunny Cove Dutch John, UT
- Adirondack Fire Tower Challenge: Goodnow Mountain Newcomb, NY
- Searching for Flowers Evansville, IN
- G-MA's PT LB: Graceful Flight Evansville, IN
- Pennsylvania Snow Camel Pennsylvania
- 2. Hobo Cat Beaverton, OR
- Powerful Benders La Grange Park, IL
- 3. Hobo Bird Tigard, OR
- Famous Gargoyles Westchester, IL
- 1. Hobo Hobo Beaverton, OR
- The greatest archer of all time La Grange Park, IL
- Go Figure Traverse City, MI
- Give a Dog a Bone series Forsyth, IL
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga’s newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into Walking 4 Fun
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!