New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Matthew 25:40 Davidson, NC
- Silly Holidays 2019: National Poultry Day Evansville, IN
- Sunset Kayaking Ardmore, OK
- While Hiking Through the Park... North Olmsted, OH
- Seasonal Emojis Quitaque, TX
- Triple Double Decatur, GA
- Whole Wide World Willimantic, CT
- Cockaponset Trail (the Sequel) Haddam, CT
- Calvary Knoxville, TN
- Beth El Old Jewish Cemetery Knoxville, TN
- St Gertrude's Cat Collection Wilmington, DE
- Tillamook Quilt Trail #1 - Card Trick Planet Earth
- E4mE #1 - nEw york timEs Hudson, NY
- Easter Egg Hunt: Wallace Memorial Baptist Church Knoxville, TN
- Los Ojos de Padre Margil Nacogdoches, TX
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!