New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Moravian Winston-Salem, NC
- 1973 Triple Crown Winner Hampton Falls, NH
- Friends in the forest Delafield, WI
- An Epic Cow Verona, WI
- Kiss Emoji #1 Delmar, NY
- Ball Four...A Walk West Haven, CT
- Christmas time in Michigan - Add on box Planet Earth
- The Time Dragon Lair Clinton Township, MI
- I Spy-der Manchester, CT
- Life is Good: Tug-o-War Cape Girardeau, MO
- Muttley Hampton Falls, NH
- Droopy Dog Hampton Falls, NH
- Clothes Pin Jaws Hampton Falls, NH
- Meerkat Gathering 2nd Annual Arroyo Grande, CA
- Big Meadow Lake Colville, WA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!