New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- JFG Knoxville, TN
- Cows on the Regicide West Rock, CT
- Gnome Home Titusville, FL
- Wompatuck: Hints of the Past Hingham, MA
- Explore Wompatuck #2 Hingham, MA
- Explore Wompatuck #1 Hingham, MA
- You’re a Shoe In Buckhead, GA
- Heron’s Flight Buckhead, GA
- Tongue Tied Mims, FL
- Gotta Plant an Orange Stamp Deltona, FL
- Pig Pit BBQ Cohoes, NY
- Ol' Pooh Bear Georgetown Township, MI
- The Empty Basket Series - Happy Chinese New Year St Augustine, FL
- Just Another Cow Verona, WI
- LocationUnknown #10 United States
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into https://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!