The Art of Stamping
So many stamps, so little time to stamp them....
Stamping, to the uninitiated, may seem like a simple enough topic, but to become a 'professional letterboxer', you'll have to go beyond the basics and master the Art of Stamping:
- Tools of the Trade: With so many sizes, shapes, and types of ink pads to choose from, where do you begin? Tools of the Trade will get you started.
- Stamping With Style: This section covers techniques to give some pop to your stampings with special emphasis on multi-colored stampings.
- Watercolor Stamping: Learn how Mark creates stamped images with a watercolor look to them!
- Care & Maintenance: With proper care and maintenance, your ink pads will provide years of reliable service. Learn the proper techniques to maintain your ink pads here.
- What Now?: This tutorial explains every stamping technique you'll likely want to use in your letterboxing endeavors, but if the stamping bug has bit you hard, you can explore other stamping techniques for gifts, cards, and a multitude of other projects. This page will point you in the right direction.