New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- This is My Pennsylvania - Tasty Snacks Codorus Township, PA
- This is My Pennsylvania - Home of Artists 39.994495 -76.547766
- Shorty was here! -Brazil Brasilia, Distrito Federal, Brazil
- Two Sides to Everything Buxton, ME
- Just Slightly Grimm Windham, ME
- Maze of the Dead Mount Pleasant, IA
- Lighthouse at Egans Creek Fernandina Beach, FL
- Trick Or Treat Pendragon House, PA
- Dealing With Dragons Pendragon House, PA
- StoneHedge of Maine Cumberland County, ME
- yurtalicous Brownfield, ME
- Bring Your Dog To The Dog Park Enfield, CT
- Grills At Grills Hopkinton, RI
- Black Mouse Lebanon, CT
- Caught in the Headlights: Fawn Lake Luzerne, NY
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!