New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Second Fish Mountain Rest, SC
- Don't Mess With Texas Laws Austin, TX
- Texas Horn frog Austin, TX
- Thinking Day 2015 Tolland, CT
- Tribal Treasure Austin, TX
- Ambling Armor Austin, TX
- Texas Tweeter Austin, TX
- Don't Mess with Texas Farms Austin, TX
- Box of the Month March 2015: Extreme Boxing with Pooh West Liberty, OH
- BOTM March 2015 ~ Time Ballwin, MO
- Baseball - A Texas Pastime Austin, TX
- Don't Mess With Texas Mosquitos - Bug Spray! Austin, TX
- Let it Snow! (NOT!) Swansea, MA
- It's Mighty Reckless, to Mess With Texas Austin, TX
- Don't Mess With Texas Women Austin, TX
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!