New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Invention of Love Rochester, MN
- Conservators Center 36.2548888889 -79.3058888889
- Sleeping Queen Newark, DE
- Sweet treat Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
- Tonopah Mining Tonopah, NV
- The Flying Squash Soup Disaster Southampton, MA
- Gnome's Garden Path Graham, NC
- Over the River and Through the Woods
- Alessio's Westfield, MA
- Splish Splash! Owen Brown, MD
- Bountiful Harvest Rochester, MN
- Dewey Bald Trail Branson, MO
- Starry Nights Seymour, CT
- Birthday Toons Petersham, MA
- Swift River Letterboxing Petersham, MA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!