New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Kentucky Horse Park Lexington, KY
- Blue Sun Spring Lake Park, MN
- Teams @ My House Westminster, SC
- Star Trek Westminster, SC
- Lone Wolf Guilford, CT
- Pokemon: Pikachu Martinez, CA
- Golden Age of Sci-fi: Zero Gravity Smithfield, VA
- Golden Age of Sci-fi: Mars Attacks! Smithfield, VA
- Bruin College Station, TX
- LDS Temples: Bountiful Bountiful, UT
- Water Closet of the Dead Everett, WA
- H?ppy Birthd?y Letterbox Cheshire, CT
- Oak Ridge Trail Homer, IL
- Only howlin' at the moon Guilford, CT
- OWL BE WATCHING OVER YOU Everett, WA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!