New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Frog House Bethany Beach, DE
- Pepper the Puffin comes to Nantucket Nantucket, MA
- FOB Dance Dance
- Story's Story Littleton, CO
- Bunny Box Sunset Hills, MO
- A Fine Traveling Companion Reynoldsburg, OH
- Just for you Amherst, MA
- Queedie 2015 Gaylord, MI
- In Between Box June 2016: Snoopy As Elvis Parker, CO
- Potty Break at the Frank S. Farley Service Plaza Hamilton Township, NJ
- Zoom Ocean View, NJ
- Insomnia: Spider Monsters St Albans, VT
- Insomnia: Slappy's return. St Albans, VT
- Jelly Belly Seaside, OR
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!