New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- London Tower Bridge - England
- Serengeti National Park - Africa
- Mt. Rushmore - USA
- Kuwait Towers
- Mt. Everest
- Amazon jungle - Brazil
- Lotus Temple - India
- Itsukushima - Japan
- Inuksuk - Canada
- Mini Tulip Maze Castle Rock, CO
- Troop 1273 Remington, IN
- Gene's Fish Fry East Greenbush, NY
- Rollin' Along Vancouver, WA
- That's So.Lun.Ar Vancouver, WA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!