New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- You are Amazing! Tolland, CT
- Whales: Giants of the Deep Denver, CO
- A Crab in AZ? Tucson, AZ
- Itty-Bitties: Bear 3 Roy, UT
- Itty-Bitties: Buffalo Roy, UT
- Itty-Bitties: Bear 1 West Valley City, UT
- Tooth 63 Knoxville, TN
- Rip Curl Santa Cruz, CA
- No Place like home Watson Lake, YT
- Musso & Frank Grill 1919 Los Angeles, CA
- PEACE Scotts Valley, CA
- Happy Birthday, Brent! Green Valley Desert Meadows, AZ
- "Chillin" in New York Tucson, AZ
- Disney favorites #1 San Francisco, CA
- GOOD NIGHT MOON St Petersburg, FL
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!