Need to contact a member?
Use our Contact Member page.
What Else Is New?
New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing is an intriguing pastime combining artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall—everything you need to know to get started letterboxing and then some!
- Clue at Wood Creek Incline Village, NV
- the lone cactus Shoshone, CA
- "Lest We Forget" Orem, UT
- Oak Park Arden, NC
- Follow Your ART Keizer, OR
- How does Santa deliver all those presents? Brunswick, ME
- Another Scary Thing at Camp Brunswick, ME
- At the Old Ball Game #17 Gibson City, IL
- Gaia Series Boulder, CO
- Wild Life, Love Blackstone, MA
- Angel Wings #5 Amherst, MA
- Angel Wings #4 Amherst Center, MA
- Water Life, Flood! Blackstone, MA
- Angel Wings #3 Amherst, MA
- The Pudding Club Mickleton, England, United Kingdom
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!