Need to contact a member?
Use our Contact Member page.
What Else Is New?
New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing is an intriguing pastime combining artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall—everything you need to know to get started letterboxing and then some!
- White Ranch is for the Birds Golden, CO
- Lariat Loop Series: Red Golden, CO
- Just a Little Butterfly Middlesex County, CT
- Love All Cary, NC
- McGruff at Mt. Evans Idaho Springs, CO
- 'Shrooms Golden, CO
- Where's My Nanny Goat? Clear Creek County, CO
- Billy Goat Gruff Clear Creek County, CO
- The Green Cathedral Oconto, WI
- Little Birdy Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- At the Old Ball Game #19 Millington, IL
- Juliette Goes to Camp Whittier, CA
- Veronica Mars Orange County, CA
- My Shadow Bay Shore, NY
- The Last Unicorn Moodus, CT
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!