New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- Picnicana Summer Camp Series Waterford, PA
- Don't let the Pigeon.... Union, KY
- Marzahl Property Woodbury, CT
- Whittemore Sanctuary Woodbury, CT
- Plumb Brook Woodbury, CT
- Fleming Preserve Woodbury, CT
- Lost Ladybug Sandy, OR
- Leaves Nothing Behind - Barlow Trail Park Brightwood, OR
- Van Vleck Farm Woodbury, CT
- Wild Oregon Bicycle Box Diamond Lake, OR
- LFL 15314 Leominster, MA
- Black & Orange Ortonville, MN
- The Hopscotch Park Van Buren Township, MI
- P & J's Recreation Frostproof, FL
- Jack Creek Campground Elko County, NV
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!