New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Bartock II Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- What happens in Spring Xenia, OH
- Seo Heun Nam Dandae-dong, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
- Witch Broom...? Mobile, AL
- Kelly's Tavern Letterbox Northeast Virginia Beach, VA
- Pirate on the Guadalupe Gruene, TX
- Luck of the Irish West Monroe, NY
- Infinity Box: Duck Pond Philipsburg, PA
- Connecticut's First Balloonist Burlington, CT
- See you in August! State College, PA
- Inky Boy and Top Dog Go to Edinburg Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Pushing Up Daisies #120 Goshen, CT
- Bridgeport wolf Bridgeport, CA
- MA Travelers Middletown, NY
- International Symbol of Access Andover, MA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!