New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- Fairy Tale Trail Tarpon Springs, FL
- Mascots' Requiem RIP Orange, TX
- A rose Sterling, NE
- Greetings from nebraska Palmyra, NE
- Colorado Dog Sledding Milner, CO
- Ski Steamboat Steamboat Springs, CO
- Cochise Hovercraft Whetstone, AZ
- But Mommy, There's No Beach Here! Perry, FL
- Pelican's Post Noord, Aruba, Aruba
- Does A Bear go in the Woods Kenmore, WA
- Sand Crane Hideout Dauphin Island, AL
- Five Foot Fairy Forest Pasadena, CA
- Guards of the Queen’s Dominion Pasadena, CA
- Season of Sunsets Aruba, Aruba
- Kurious Relationship Tucson, AZ
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!