New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Bonhoeffer's Box of the Month Nashua, NH
- Gardening Essentials: Gloves Lawrenceville, GA
- Annie's Bridge New Jersey, United States
- The Optician Cheshire, CT
- In Between Box June 2015: Cancer Fairview, OR
- Angelic Imprint Hiram, GA
- Like Us Basalt, CO
- The Tin Woodman Goes to Stanton Heights Stanton Heights, PA
- Dog and Dogwood Middletown, CT
- Happy 60th, Happiest Place on Earth:Steamboat Willi Crockett, CA
- Jack PumpkinHead Goes to Lawrenceville Pittsburgh, PA
- The Cowardly Lion visits the Broken French Fries Pittsburgh, PA
- Princess Ozma Goes to the King's Estate Pittsburgh, PA
- Lemonade stand Velma, OK
- Going Vertical Plainfield, IN
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!