New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- Inky 2014: Wickedly Inky Grayson, GA
- The Stone House
- Edmonton: Park North Central Edmonton, AB
- Hoppin Down The Bunny Trail Newport News, VA
- And the band plays on Manchester, NH
- Lady Waterbury, CT
- Baby Minnie Waterbury, CT
- Chippewas Mount Pleasant, MI
- Night Fishing Cocoa, FL
- Scallop Shell Cocoa, FL
- StarGazing Cocoa, FL
- The Big Chicken Cocoa, FL
- It's Not A Weed But A Flower Orem, UT
- Verdener Letterbox Verden (Aller), Lower Saxony, Germany
- College of Wooster C.O.W. Wooster, OH
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!