New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- POEtry Philadelphia, PA
- Little Death Star Bliss, ID
- Superhero Logos #4 Ogden, UT
- Celtic Sisters Conowingo, MD
- Skeleton Tate Ronkonkoma, NY
- Captain James Hook Ronkonkoma, NY
- Where did my petgo? #6 Phippsburg, ME
- Peaceful Place #3 Glenmont, NY
- The Clue Crew Celebrates 10 Years of Letterboxing! Rochester, NH
- horse s--- & gun powder Chloride, AZ
- Come, Follow Me! Ow! Gardner, MA
- Rhyming Ramble Boston, MA
- Max and Friends
- My 5th Cake Day! Barre, MA
- Taphology Series #3 Lancaster, MA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!