New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- Mine Hill Bat Roxbury, CT
- fleetwood7´s grand tour El segundo de tenerife Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canarias, Spain
- Fleetwood7´s Grand tour-stonehenge Wilts, England, United Kingdom
- Georgia A - Z (O - 1996 Olympics) Duluth, GA
- Georgia A - Z (X - Band X) Kennesaw, GA
- Georgia A - Z (I - Indian Springs State Park) Marietta, GA
- Resting Peacefully Duncans Mills, CA
- Today's News Willimantic, CT
- Three Crosses Akron, OH
- Trees have leaves Newark, DE
- Barberton Magics Barberton, OH
- Maine Anniversary: Harpswell Harpswell, ME
- French Lick Souvenirs French Lick, IN
- Land Before Time Series Danville, IN
- Boundaries Saluda, NC
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!