New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Supercharged! Pleasant Prairie, WI
- Riding the Dragon Vonore, TN
- Girls Vacation Hallowell, ME
- Show your tail Dennis Port, MA
- Black and White Southwest Arlington, TX
- Atomic Tour 50: To the moon and back baby Bellingham, WA
- Here Lion, Lion....? Waukesha County, WI
- Mums the word "Don't let the secret out" Galesburg, IL
- Virus! Austin, TX
- Shell Bay Fishing Pier Cape May Court House, NJ
- Camp Clark Staples, TX
- Pendleton Rector Prairie Lea, TX
- Boggs' Frog of Deliverance Las Animas, CO
- Rafael Rios #1 Stairtown, TX
- Creuzbaur's Battery Flatonia, TX
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!