New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- Horse of Another Carver: Cheval Volant Parker, CO
- Back to the fifties Pinole, CA
- It's always Christmas Holiday, FL
- Mythical Marvels Carver, MA
- Lottie's Treadle Machine Corsicana, TX
- Millie's Box Fairhaven, MA
- La Corona Sacramento, CA
- Nature's Gifts
- Midstate Trail Douglas, MA
- Bird Watch (Part 1) Douglas, MA
- Rainbows and Unicorns Pleasant Hill, CA
- Indiana BOM December 2014: Here or There Ambigram Brownsburg, IN
- Books to Movies : the Hobbit Waukesha County, WI
- Horse of Another Carver: 14 Hands Fury Prosser, WA
- Paradise Island Peacock New Providence, New Providence, The Bahamas
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!