New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Biggin Church Ruins Biggin Church Ruins, United States
- Twelve Days - Dutch Country Christmas, 2015: Six Geese a'Laying Colebrook, PA
- In Between Box November 2015: Sagittarius Fairview, OR
- Twelve Days of Christmas Brookfield, WI
- Tackapausha Preserve Series Seaford, NY
- The Playful Kitten North Stonington, CT
- Go Yo Uncasville, CT
- Man's Best Friend-SB Manchester, CT
- Sevierville Tire Sevierville, TN
- Funny Funny J & H Andover, CT
- Sister Adventure Day! Haunted Theater Beaver Dam, WI
- Treats and a Carousel Madison, WI
- Fine Feathered Fowl Three Oaks, MI
- Dead Ant Ada, MI
- Lake Tye Park, Monroe Washington Monroe, WA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!