New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Purple Giraffe Ogle County, IL
- Gilbert Blythe St Regis, MT
- The Dysfunctional Pizza Family Reno, NV
- Princess Doodles' Kitty Kat Pickens, SC
- As the dragon flies Eugene, OR
- Star Lighthouse Bandon, OR
- Say Cheese Battle Creek, MI
- Crazy Cat Lady Starter Kit Estacada, OR
- Whale of a time on Pensacola Beach Pensacola Beach, FL
- Man's Best Friend-Bump Bump's Tiny Tim Tolland, CT
- The Stubborn Taurus Orlando, FL
- Golden Snitch Orlando, FL
- Loaf or Lips Hood View Park, OR
- Wyoming Bound Cheyenne, WY
- The Velveteen Rabbit Palmyra, NY
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!