New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Cumby's In Greenland Greenland, NH
- Poway Titans... or Purdue Boilermakers? Poway, CA
- Twins Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
- Wrigley's Arrow Avalon, CA
- Beaver Trail Lyons, OR
- A little late for Halloween Snohomish, WA
- Stasiaboo Birthday Box 1-3 Snohomish, WA
- Willis tucker park Series Snohomish, WA
- Pebbly Beach Pelican Avalon, CA
- Slumber Time Turtle
- Top 40 Binghamton, NY
- Hi, How Are You Austin, TX
- Guardian cowboy Tucson, AZ
- The Freedom Train Tucson, AZ
- Up the River without a Paddle Lake Havasu City, AZ
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!