New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- Connecticut Disney: Old School Meriden, CT
- Thankful Evansville, IN
- Beep Beep and Wile E Las Vegas, NV
- I'm Looking Somewhere to Find You Las Vegas, NV
- The Deciding Factor Lakeland, FL
- Pentacle of Besoms Lakeland, FL
- Rare Striped Wild Mustang of Nevada Las Vegas, NV
- Ready Reindeer Stockbridge, GA
- I-70 Wabaunsee: On The Road Again Paxico, KS
- Little Squirrel Marble Falls, TX
- GS Brownie Books Wheaton, IL
- TEMPorary TEMPtation Eugene, OR
- Sterling Holloway Roswell, GA
- Puff the Magic Dragon Templeton, CA
- Welcome to Twin Peaks, population 51201 Grantville, PA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!