New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Just Flew in from Minnesota - Texas Spring, TX
- High Noon Love Valley, NC
- Box of the Month-Temporary Replacement Eugene, OR
- Intro to Letterboxing - Box ON! 2016 Stoney Creek, ON
- Flower of the Mountain Bend, OR
- Windy Wylie Wylie, TX
- Turtles Galore Barnstable, MA
- Plant a troll day: TT's Angel Troll
- The Red Gummy Bear Bolton, MA
- Patriotic: Oklahoma - Edwin P. McCabe Oklahoma City, OK
- Harey Moon
- White Rabbit Silverton, OR
- Nivens McTwisp Sublimity, OR
- Courthouse Conundrum Prescott, AZ
- Desert Rose Fredonia, AZ
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!