Need to contact a member?
Use our Contact Member page.
What Else Is New?
New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing is an intriguing pastime combining artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall—everything you need to know to get started letterboxing and then some!
- Bromace St Louis, MO
- Winner's Circle St Louis, MO
- Abstract Paradise Village Crossroads, AZ
- No Longer There! Pojoaque, NM
- Lost Tohickon Valley, Chief's place Haycock Township, PA
- NM Sunset Bernalillo, NM
- Risen! Santa Fe, NM
- A Closer Look Schochoh, KY
- Red River Meeting House Schochoh, KY
- E is for Ecuador Virginia Highlands, GA
- Enlist with the Empire: Be a part of the Strongest Force in the Galaxy Dillsburg, PA
- Nuthatches at Evergreen Lake Evergreen, CO
- Tewa Yiya Pojoaque, NM
- The Waterville Well Waterville, WA
- Aplets & Cotlets Cashmere, WA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!