Need to contact a member?
Use our Contact Member page.
What Else Is New?
New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing is an intriguing pastime combining artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall—everything you need to know to get started letterboxing and then some!
- Blown Away in the Park! San Jose, CA
- Christmas Tree Fun Burke, VA
- Elfins Having Fun Parker, CO
- Shepard's Winnie-the-Pooh Series San Francisco, CA
- The Sun & the Moon San Francisco, CA
- Happy Holidays-2013 Hamden, CT
- Haunted Icons of the French Quarter New Orleans, LA
- Pickin' in Pickens Pickens, SC
- Bring Your Dog To The Dog Park Enfield, CT
- Christmas Lights Burke, VA
- Love your Cousins Letterbox! Bristol, NH
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas Pinole, CA
- Sweet Evalina's Stand Woodstock, CT
- Tree Feeder Morganton, NC
- Gargoyle in the Woods Worcester County, MA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!