Need to contact a member?
Use our Contact Member page.
What Else Is New?
New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing is an intriguing pastime combining artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall—everything you need to know to get started letterboxing and then some!
- Tewa Yiya Pojoaque, NM
- The Waterville Well Waterville, WA
- Aplets & Cotlets Cashmere, WA
- The Mist Falls Octopus Multnomah County, OR
- Terror Tunnel Bridal Veil, OR
- Life's necessities Alpharetta, GA
- Lost Tohickon Valley, The SpringHouse Haycock Township, PA
- Another Duo: Roadrunner San Ysidro, NM
- Van Trek: Mississippi Natchez Trace Parkway Milepost 102.4, MS
- Lost Tohickon Valley-The Trough Haycock Township, PA
- Earth Day in Starrucca Starrucca, PA
- Lost Tohickon Valley, Little White Bridge Haycock Township, PA
- B-Grade Movies and 3 Dead Guys on Hell's Highway Leominster, MA
- Slice of Melon Luling, TX
- Hanging Out 43.544359 -80.216119
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!