New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Postal Letterboxing #4 Marcellus, MI
- Marcellus VFW Museum Marcellus, MI
- Aloha from Idaho Pocatello, ID
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game! Morehead City, NC
- Little Blue Truck Bristol, CT
- Born on a Mountain Top Weches, TX
- Sleeping Beauty Obion County, TN
- They Came to Texas Crockett, TX
- Bonhoeffer's Box of the Month Nashua, NH
- A Bodega Babe Bodega Bay, CA
- A Lovely Couple San Francisco, CA
- Geisha Girl Golden Gate Park, CA
- Finders keepers Nelscott, OR
- Piano Man Mahopac, NY
- Where'd She Go Again? Ortonville, MN
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!