New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Tombstone Iconography St Louis, MO
- Wallingford tornado of 1878 Wallingford, CT
- Let'sTake a Break Hercules, CA
- Go Ape in CC Park Maryland Heights, MO
- Camp Grandma 2 Macedon, NY
- The Scar of the Axe University, ON
- Muffins and cookies and cakes! Oh, my! Orleans, MA
- Disney's Brave Gresham, OR
- Summertime Fun Stirling, NJ
- CAC Gresham, OR
- In Between Box August 2015: Celtic under the Sea: Swordfish Littleton, CO
- Zero Calories Saint Paul, MN
- Super Secret's Secret! Capitola, CA
- Old North Church Boston, MA
- Into the Pit Chandler, IN
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!