New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- Some Prefer it Hot and Dry Walnut Creek, CA
- As I Lay Hiding Oxford, MS
- Interstate restarea series (Box13) Mia Monkey Huntingburg, IN
- Interstate restarea series (Box 12) Gingerbread man Dale, IN
- Van Trek: Ohio Dayton, OH
- Interstate restarea series (box 11) Wise Owl Lanesville, IN
- smith's Pleasant Grove, UT
- Seasonal Snails: Assisting Santa Brunswick, ME
- HOG REPAIR SHOP Lindon, UT
- US Navy Brunswick, ME
- Loving Hands Middletown, CT
- Dasypus Bellus Discovery Bohemian Flats, MN
- Holiday Mish Mash Maine, United States
- Comic Book Letterbox San Diego, CA
- This year for Christmas we would like.... Brunswick, ME
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!