New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- The Bugs Box Chester, NY
- Blue Butterfly Gresham, OR
- Weird Colorado: Celtic Flight Time Denver, CO
- Flying Unicorn Power Wilmington, MA
- Seven Deadly Sins Cumberland County, ME
- A Letterboxer on Campus Lawrence, KS
- The Trilogy Box - Part 1 (Ebenezer Pip) Knoxville, TN
- KapoLEI Kapolei, HI
- Rumpelstillskin Gorham, ME
- Into the Woods Gorham, ME
- Grilled Pumpkins Hopkinton, RI
- Atlas Quest in the Atlas Marrakesh, Marrakech, Morocco
- This is My Pennsylvania - Tasty Snacks Codorus Township, PA
- This is My Pennsylvania - Home of Artists 39.994495 -76.547766
- Shorty was here! -Brazil Brasilia, Distrito Federal, Brazil
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!