New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Flags of our Country's - Canada Forest Heights, ON
- Shauna's Monologue Southborough, MA
- He is Risen Warner Robins, GA
- While Serving Our Country.... Trabuco Canyon, CA
- Sarah Creath McSherry Hibbens Stinnett Howard Shiner, TX
- ReTire #6: I-94 East Menomonie, WI
- Escape from Goliad Moulton, TX
- Mulberry Creek Bridge Schulenburg, TX
- Hackberry 66 General Store Hackberry, AZ
- Keepers Of The Wild Valentine, AZ
- Frisbee Golf Glendale, AZ
- Secret Ninjas 1 Roslindale, MA
- 25 August Charlestown, Saint Paul Charlestown Parish, Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Penny the Peacock Suwanee, GA
- Flower Series: #3 "Sunflower" Warner Robins, GA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!