New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Adult RHPL Letterbox Rochester, MI
- Olde Days West Bath, ME
- Movie Night St George, UT
- Winter Get-a-way Tucson, AZ
- Ninjago - Kai York, PA
- Ceder's Paw Douglas, MA
- A Tale of the (other) Dartmoor Dartmouth, MA
- In Between Box March 2016: Spring Gladstone, OR
- Topaz Delta, UT
- Transplanted Hubbardston, MA
- Big League Dreams Glendale, CA
- Batman at the Beach Myrtle Beach, SC
- Ball Peen Serenade Vancouver, WA
- For now... Vancouver, WA
- MVILR “Tracking Down the Boxes” Utica, NY
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!