New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Library BOM Children's Lit Characters : Mar Lebanon, PA
- Sloppy Jalopy Sacaton, AZ
- Roadtrip Roadster Tonopah, AZ
- A Canoe For You Windsor, CT
- Great Hymns: "At Calvary" Lakeland, FL
- Dr Who: Time Travels
- Dr Who: Fights a Dalek
- Dr Who: Weeps with the Angel
- Dr Who: Fights a Cybermen
- Dr. Who: Gets Dressed
- Bonhoeffer's Box of the Month Nashua, NH
- So What Time Do You Have? Petaluma, CA
- Kaswikan Fountain Hills, AZ
- Portrait of a General Petaluma, CA
- Clo's Encownters Petaluma, CA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!