Need to contact a member?
Use our Contact Member page.
What Else Is New?
New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing is an intriguing pastime combining artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall—everything you need to know to get started letterboxing and then some!
- Planting the Seeds of Change Oak Ridge, TN
- Litter Bugs Us Oak Ridge, TN
- The Legend of "White Swan" Greenville, MI
- Primitive Man Worcester, MA
- Pot without a Top Estes Park, CO
- There is a Fountain (1) Marion, NC
- Boulder County Breweries - Oskar Blues #6 Lyons, CO
- Cerrillos Birr Los Cerrillos, NM
- Things That Go Bump in the Night # 1- Bat Manchester, CT
- Things That Go Bump in the Night # 2-Racoon Vernon, CT
- Things That Go Bump in the Night # 3-Skunk Vernon, CT
- Boomer Lake Stillwater, OK
- Cincinnati Ice Cream #3 - Dairy Queen, Woodlawn Cincinnati, OH
- The Onion City - Winooski, VT Winooski, VT
- Hippity Hop at Glenwood Gardens Cincinnati, OH
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!