New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- MA Travelers Middletown, NY
- International Symbol of Access Andover, MA
- Fiddleheads Pittsford, VT
- Warrior Chief's Eagle Pleasant Grove, UT
- Spring Homeschool Campout Estacada, OR
- S'more Fun Corning, NY
- Crab Hole New Smyrna Beach, FL
- This Fox Is On Fire Clayton, GA
- Multiple Choice Gautier, MS
- Butterflies of Spring: Mourning Cloak Connecticut, United States
- Girl Scouts Rock Buford, GA
- Stop for a Cup Salem, CT
- pecan tree Sahuarita, AZ
- EcoExpedition: Bear-ly there Oak Ridge, TN
- CAMERA Lindon, UT
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!