New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- Casino Series Coconut Creek, FL
- All Aboard 2 CHOO CHOO! Coconut Creek, FL
- WAIRAKEI Stroll -43.4892166667 172.57085
- Montana: Joe Norris, MT
- Canine Soup Southampton, MA
- Victoria Falls Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Hello Texas Galveston, TX
- Haak Winery Santa Fe, TX
- Roatan Coxen Hole, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Cozumel San Miguel de Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Tulum Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
- A Pleasant Stroll Pleasant Hill, CA
- Where the Wild Things Are Los Gatos, CA
- "Kickin' Pink" Hyde Park, MA
- Squirrel Stew Southampton, MA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!