New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Northern Virginia 4-H Front Royal, VA
- Box of the Month 2015 Caro, MI
- Minnesota Lady's Slipper Oakdale, MN
- R.I.P. Little Honda Akron, OH
- CTMGP- Rootbeer on Tap Oakdale, MN
- CTMGP- Leaf Oakdale, MN
- CTMGP- Japanese Garden Pagoda Oakdale, MN
- CTMGP- Waterlily Oakdale, MN
- CTMGP- Tulips Oakdale, MN
- CTMGP- Painted Turtle Oakdale, MN
- CTMGP- Tic-Tok Oakdale, MN
- CTMGP- Virgo Oakdale, MN
- CTMGP- Raccoon Oakdale, MN
- CTMGP- Owl Oakdale, MN
- CTMGP- Vine Oakdale, MN
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!