Need to contact a member?
Use our Contact Member page.
What Else Is New?
New to Letterboxing?
Letterboxing is an intriguing pastime combining artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall—everything you need to know to get started letterboxing and then some!
- Water Tower Series- In the Valley of the Moon Las Cruces, NM
- Water Tower series- Untitled Las Cruces, NM
- Water Tower Series- Quail Morning Las Cruces, NM
- Water Tower Series- Jornada del Muerto Las Cruces, NM
- Water Tower Series- Journey to Tlalocan Las Cruces, NM
- Water Tower Series- Agua Fria Las Cruces, NM
- JDola's Box Of The Month. March: Delmar Littleton, CO
- Box of the Month 2014 Caro, MI
- Celtic Triad Martinsburg, WV
- Victims Martinsburg, WV
- Assassins, Traitors, and Terrorists Martinsburg, WV
- Strawberry Fields Martinsburg, WV
- Peaceful Victims Shepherdstown, WV
- Latin Test 101 Martinsburg, WV
- Hazards of Letterboxing - Critters Greenville, OH
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!