AQ Premium Membership
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your premium membership, simply notify Green Tortuga within the first 30 days and you won't pay a cent. He'll cancel your premium membership and give you a full refund, no questions asked.
Subscribe to become a premium member at Atlas Quest! Not only will a subscription help fund future developments at Atlas Quest, but—for about 10 cents per day—you'll also get a few extra benefits including:
- Get a feather in your cap, so everyone knows you are a premium member!
- Density maps of your plants and finds on your profile page
- Recording finds for unlisted letterboxes
- The ability to add custom locations for mystery boxes or incorrectly listed locations
- View and edit all of the locations you use for boxes, events and more with the Location Manager.
- Access to premium member widgets for My Page including calendars, notepads, replies to your message board posts and more!
- You'll find a few new features as part of your AQ mail experience including custom archive folders, a draft folder and an auto-preview window.
- Mail in your AQ inbox is usually deleted after 30 days, but it's extended to 1 year for premium members. And sent mail is extended from 2 weeks to 5 weeks!
- Add custom menu items to the AQ menubar
- Able to create trips and search along trips that other premium members have created
- Have up to eight tag options (rather than four for non-premium members)
- Get notified when a box you're watching has its status changed
- 10% off everything in the AQ Marketplace
- Access to the Premium Members Only message board
- Exclusive statistics to learn all about your boxing habits
- Update your favorite searches to notify you of new listings up to every 15 minutes, and also get notifications of modified boxes
- The ability to see full find and attempt details for boxes.
- No advertisements!
- Searches will return up to 2,500 matching results rather than the 1,000 limited to non-premium members.
- Exclusive sneak previews to new features under development
- You'll see a coffee cup icon next to the trailnames of people you've exchanged with on both their profile and boxes they own.
- Logbook pages have more filtering options and will display your tags, finds and attempts.
- The satisfaction knowing your membership helps support new features and improvements on Atlas Quest