Start New Thread
Msg: 73501
Ukusa Subject: Introduction
Board: Country: United Kingdom
Author: UkusaProfileContactLogbookNote
Date: Feb 21, 2007 3:36 AM
P-123F-746M-138Inactive
Hi, Everyone-

I've had the pleasure of talking with YorkshireTortoise already but just stumbled onto the messages boards despite being on Atlas Quest any free moment I have (which my virtual count to verify!). I enjoyed reading all of your posts and wanted to introduce myself. I am in a similar situation to Cadenza, being American with a British partner (hence the trailname of UKUSA).

I think my sister (Traveln Turtle) might have introduced me before. She hooked me on letterboxing over our Christmas holiday together while visiting my brother in Atlanta, Georgia. Upon arriving home in Essex, I've been busily planting letterboxes and making forays in pursuit of British boxes! I've managed to get another addict started, and my step-daughter (Candyland) has officially done her first series based on one of her favourite Disney characters - Winnie the Pooh!

Anyone who's down in the London/Essex area, please come look for some new boxes and maybe we could even do an exchange if you contact me prior. :-) We will definitely be journeying around the countryside when the weather warms up looking for all of your boxes.

Ukusa
Replies:
Re: Introduction — The Yorkshire Tortoise
|← First ← Previous
Next → Last &rarr|;
Start New Thread