New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- The Birthday Girl 2017 Evans, GA
- Lost Puppy Plymouth, NC
- Bogota Botanical Garden Bogota, Bogota, Colombia
- Abs Parker, CO
- Stained Glass Flower Parker, CO
- Palmetto SC
- London Bridge & UK Fictional Lake Havasu City, AZ
- AZT Wild Things: RR Oracle, AZ
- Farm Scenes: Combine Saugatuck, MI
- 10 for 10: Winter Series (Solar System, Part 5) Wheeling, IL
- 10 for 10: Winter Series (Solar System, Part 4) Glenview, IL
- 10 for 10: Winter Series (Solar System, Part 3) Park Ridge, IL
- 10 for 10: Winter Series (Solar System, Part 2) Des Plaines, IL
- 10 for 10: Winter Series (Solar System, Part 1) Norridge, IL
- Oh Snap! Barkhamsted, CT
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!