New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Anderson Park series North Redondo, CA
- Backyard Beasts Whiteville, NC
- McDonald's - Ronald Canton, GA
- Rolling Along Route 66 Chenoa Chenoa, IL
- 2017 Box of the Month (Minnesota) Oakdale, MN
- Lighthouses of New York: Tarrytown Lighthouse Sleepy Hollow, NY
- Tribes Hill Presbyterian Church Fonda, NY
- Morton Culvers Morton, IL
- Make a Wish in Missouri Joplin, MO
- Trail of Tears to Oklahoma Quapaw, OK
- KS Sunflower Galena, KS
- Tennis Anyone West Memphis, AR
- Evergreen at the Highpoint. Iuka, MS
- Thanks Dawgdok 💐🐾🐶👍🏼 Fresh Meadows, NY
- A Special Place to Us Kingman, AZ
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!