New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Happy 4th of July Placeholders Penfield, NY
- Winter is Coming, House Lannister Waverton, New South Wales, Australia
- Louisiana Quarter New Orleans, LA
- Irish Dance Shoes West Bend, WI
- Flashlove Walnut Grove, CA
- Heidi Takes A Train Ride (2 Boxes) Delafield, WI
- Road Trip to Desi's Closet
- sci di fondo Santa Fe, NM
- Where the Horses Run Wild Saratoga Springs, NY
- PAL DAY 2016: Part One - The Goldfish Ulster County, NY
- The Magnificent World of H.G> Wells vol. 2 Pine City, MN
- Michigan Counties: Newaygo Newaygo County, MI
- Picture WI Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Picture MN East Side Pioneers, MN
- Tracker Smurf St Albans, VT
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!