New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
What's new on AQ?
- Batter RIP Santa Fe, NM
- Posada's Calaveras Santa Fe, NM
- A Little Peace Bayfield, ON
- Hello New Mexico Manuelito, NM
- International Day of Peace: Letterboxing for Peace - "Peace Sign" Bayfield, ON
- Hay Day! Vermont, United States
- DOG SCOUT DAY: Steel awaiting a command Champaign, IL
- The box turtle letter box Hendersonville, NC
- Picturesque Colchester, CT
- Birds Eye Hendersonville, NC
- The Ugly Duckling Hendersonville, NC
- Lost box of WWII Hendersonville, NC
- For the Kidz: The Girls East Grand Rapids, MI
- Creature Feature Santa Fe, NM
- Something Wicked . . . Santa Fe, NM
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!