About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Local Letterboxing Tour Company

Local Letterboxing Tour Company
Board: Letterbox Chatter
Apr 1, 2012 12:02am
Board
Announcing fantastic letterboxing tours coming to your community.
Do you want to make your vacation extra special this year? Are you visiting relatives and not relishing sitting on the front porch all week talking about the old times? Would you rather be letterboxing? Have you printed the clues but aren’t sure whether the neighborhood is safe, or don’t know where the public transportation really stops. Have you looked for boxes in the area before just to realize they are mostly all are missing or soaked? Are you going on a business trip and have a free afternoon?
Call us! Our professional guides will help you through the game. We will put you at the correct trailhead or in the exact park so you can focus on finding that box with the assurance you are in the right place. We guarantee a 100% find rate on all the boxes you seek. If you don’t find every box we point you to, you pay nothing. We print all the clues or you can bring your own. We will tell you before you go out if the boxes you’re looking for is missing. Our Local Letterboxing Tour Company can also include mystery and bonus boxes for a slight extra charge. Depending on the location our tours start at $40/hr for a group of three individuals. Our fees do not include admission to parks, zoos, pavilions etc. We provide all the transportation to and from the letterboxing location and will pick you up anywhere within 15 miles of that location. We also provide light refreshments during your outing. All of our guides are experienced letterboxers with more than a thousand combined finds to their name. We can provide tours for larger groups upon special request. Some of our tours are designed for handicapped individuals and children under 12 as well.
We currently have guides waiting for your call in Tampa, FL. Williamsburg, VA. and Pasadena, CA.
Call now to make your reservation 277-453-6657.

Carvers: We are currently seeking for good carvers. Carvers who routinely get blue diamond’s on Atlasquest and have lots of plants. We will pay from $30 to $100 for a complete box (stamp, logbook w/baggies, camouflaged container). Our operations staff will contact you with the theme and will mail you a check upon receipt of your box. Our plan is to increase the finding opportunities in some of America’s greatest tourist spots. We are currently working with the largest theme parks in the US on an exclusive planting contract.
Careers: Our team has the technology to take on big challenges, the integrity to do it responsibly and the drive to make letterboxing a national pastime. If you enjoy the hobby, are in good physical shape, and get along well with others you could have an exciting future with LLTC. . All our guides are independent contractors and set their own hours of work.
Contact our personnel office x 384 and ask for Miranda.
Re: Local Letterboxing Tour Company
Reply to: #688366 by Old Silverback
Apr 1, 2012 2:43am
Board
Wow! I'm sure this idea will be so popular, within a day AQ will be so overwhelmed with responses that the site will crash!

Kelsung
(just fanning the flames...)
Apr 1, 2012 6:42am
Board
Oh PLEASE set up tours here in CT! I can't find *any* letterboxes!
Apr 1, 2012 7:03am
Board
How does one become an "Old Silverback" with no plants and no finds?
Reply to: #688437 by Water Lily
Apr 1, 2012 7:25am
Board
How does one become an "Old Silverback" with no plants and no finds?

They're all on LNBA.
Apr 1, 2012 7:28am
Board
i've got a better idea!!

Contact your local tigger and i'll teach you how to do the research for free, and i won't take a great grassroots hobby and make it into a big business!!

All our guides are bouncy, flouncy, pouncy, trouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!!

i was going to write more in response, but i try not to be really rude on these boards!

~tigs(whose bite really can be something to behold)
Apr 1, 2012 7:48am
Board
i'm going to Pasadena soon. How i do i find the right guide?

deniserows
a guiding light
Apr 1, 2012 8:54am
Board
Sounds promising...but is this for real, or an April Fool's Day joke?
Reply to: #688462 by cheekee monkey
Apr 1, 2012 9:01am
Board
Sounds promising...but is this for real, or an April Fool's Day joke?

Do what I did....Google the phone number. :)

TG
Reply to: #688463 by Trekkie Gal
Apr 1, 2012 9:02am
Board
Why didn't I think of that?
Reply to: #688463 by Trekkie Gal
Apr 1, 2012 9:05am
Board
Do what I did....Google the phone number. :)

Well, sheeze, now don't I feel silly for calling the phone number. I thought that's what phone numbers were for! ;o)

-- Ryan
Reply to: #688449 by deniserows
Apr 1, 2012 9:46am
Board
Odd. I've always considered the clues to be all the guide needed.
Apr 1, 2012 10:13am
Board
There is a sense of déjà vu about this poster and posting date.

Have you printed the clues but aren’t sure whether the neighborhood is safe

I wonder if anyone would use a service like this to find one of my newest boxes...
Apr 1, 2012 2:53pm
Board
[[Carvers: We are currently seeking for good carvers. Carvers who routinely get blue diamond’s on Atlasquest and have lots of plants. We will pay from $30 to $100 for a complete box]]

OMG, if I could get paid my husband would never complain about letterboxing again!
Reply to: #688547 by Raven
Apr 1, 2012 2:56pm
Board
We will pay from $30 to $100 for a complete box....

OMG, if I could get paid my husband would never complain about letterboxing again!

I don't know, based on your skills it seems a bit cheap to me.

3 Blind Mice