Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Thread: $0.69 Lock & Locks, Xpect Discounts

by DevilinDogProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Connecticut
I went to the store in North Haven and they didn't have them. They did have wrapping paper at a good price though!
by Bubbaloo MagooProfileContactLogbookNote
Is this a store local to you down there in CT? I hadn't heard of it, and we don't have one up here...
by Trailhead TessieProfileContactLogbookNote
There are six stores in CT only, I believe. They have some great deals, although the Derby store is a real dive. http://www.ctadsonline.com/ct_ads_weekly_store_ads_xpect_discount_list.htm
by DevilinDogProfileContactLogbookNote
and the North Haven one has the slowest check outs that I've ever seen in my life. One check out open, nine people in line, 30 minutes to buy five items. Not unusual at that store. But they have great prices on some items.
Now I'm gonna havta check it out next time I'm down that way - our Job Lots up here, closest to us, is somewhat of a dive too, but they are the only place around that sells the knock-off LnLs. I haven't found a place around here yet that sells the rea...
by Trailhead TessieProfileContactLogbookNote
Now I'm gonna havta check it out next time I'm down that way - our Job Lots up here, closest to us, is somewhat of a dive too, but they are the only place around that sells the knock-off LnLs. Think of Job Lots, but for groceries, that's Xpect. It's a...
Cool - thanks for the info TT!