A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Spring Luau

Re: Spring Luau
Board: State: California
Reply to: #596714 by The Blue Rose Gang
Apr 3, 2011 1:30pm
Board
If anyone came home with 2 red Marvy Le Plume II makers, one could be mine, it jump the fence and ran away to another rose garden. If your willing to mail it back, just qmail me....
thanks...
Reply to: #596734 by MysticzGal
Apr 4, 2011 10:39pm
Board
Just adding my thanks to all who worked so hard to make this event so wonderful! My nephew had so much fun reconnecting with boxing, and I needed a couple more days to spend some time with all the folks I never get to see. Grumpy Grinch, I really wanted you to meet my mom, oh well, some other time. We didn't get nearly all the boxes (needed another day for that, too), but that was fine. The food was fabulous & we were glad we got to be included in this event.

I did leave a cloth bag (it says Guildmaster on the side) with plastic cannisters and mat board scraps. Those items were for whomever could use them, but if the bag is floating around, I'd be happy to get it back. Bring it to Old Sac? It's not that big of a deal, and I hope some folks got ahold of the cannisters, which make good box containers.

It was great to see everyone! aT
Reply to: #597285 by artTrekker
Apr 6, 2011 4:18pm
Board
I have the bag (and everything that was still in it ), it will be coming with me to Sac! Due to popular demand- I will also be bring all three of the boxes aT carved.

Mysticzgal