Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Looking for Mentor

by preboxedProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterboxing Help Desk
... I think you meant snort ™ p.s. I won't fit in a bottle of Coke, Diet or otherwise. pre :-) doesn't mind...very well
by Boxer Lover47ProfileContactLogbookNote
I suggest you join the Newboxers yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newboxers/ While they are not keen on postals, they will answer virtually any question about regular letterboxing - after, of course, recommending you do all the reading that...
by Granny ButterflyProfileContactLogbookNote
Lots of great folks here, aren't there? Another great place I joined...and still am reading is the yahoo group for newboxers. Mark Pepe is the moderator and its another great place to learn the hobby's ins and outs. Lots of boards here too when yo...
by AspenProfileContactLogbookNote
... Our scout troop adopted a box, more like became overseers. The planter does not live in the area and she gave us permission to take care of the box, we were added to the "Basic Detail" info under "Contacts" on the letterbox. Set up like this, the p...
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
If you haven't already, you can check out.... http://www.letterboxing.info ......I would also suggest, once again, if you haven't already, joining the Georgia board and seeing if you can go boxing with someone who has more experience. You're go...
by DragonDsProfileContactLogbookNote
Come to one of the Second Saturday Seekers events. We would be happy to show you the ropes.
by figureeightProfileContactLogbookNote
Asked for a mentor and so far you have eight. The boxer I call "mentor" simply was the person who answered questions directly, clearly and quickly. We now are "call a friend" when looking for a box that we can not find and we see the other has found...