A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Idol?

Re: Idol?
Board: Television: After the Show Ends
Reply to: #500551 by Okie Dog
Mar 24, 2010 2:51pm
Board
It's spelled Siobhan and pronounced Shah-von. Old Irish name.

Honestly, I didn't love her performance as much as last week and I knew that she would get criticized for using the "scream" again, but I still can't believe a girl I know from the Mills is on that show.
Reply to: #500563 by ArchimedesScrew
Mar 24, 2010 3:02pm
Board
maybe so... but I LOVED how she had he hair last night! I still think she was the best performer last night.

Wendy
Reply to: #500568 by Wendy
Mar 24, 2010 7:07pm
Board
Thanks, but no, Wendy. But I did get to see both, after all. They followed each other. Idol just went off here. I must say I was surprised by the person who got kicked off's last performance. It defied all that had been happening before hand. A great song choice and rocking the house down. I wonder if the judges were a tad confused by that? Flabbergasted, perhaps? I know I was. It was known this person started off to a great start, but slowly backed themselves into a corner, for some reason. I can't say more or will give it away, and don't want to spoil it for you.
OD
Mar 25, 2010 5:20am
Board
Was she one of your students? I like her but gotta admit I hated that 80s hair this week! What's up with that?
Reply to: #500609 by Okie Dog
Mar 25, 2010 5:34am
Board
I must say I was surprised by the person who got kicked off's last performance. It defied all that had been happening before hand. A great song choice and rocking the house down. I wonder if the judges were a tad confused by that? Flabbergasted, perhaps?

The only part of the show that we caught was the last 5 minutes, but I wasn't at all surprised by who went home. And to be honest, I still wasn't impressed with her final performance. Granted it was better than Tuesday, but still not super (IMHO). I was however shocked by Simon's comment about the judge's option. That was cold!

hope
Mar 29, 2010 4:31am
Board
There was a cool article about Siobhan in our local paper this past weekend.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100328/NEWS/3280329

-CC Lightning Bug