A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Survivor

Re: Survivor
Board: Television: After the Show Ends
Reply to: #501109 by BootyBandits
Mar 27, 2010 6:57am
Board
(Has anyone else now referred to their own actions as doing "a Russell" ---when out in the woods you mysteriously look in spots hoping to find letterboxes with out clues :))

I have had this happen twice. When a rocked looked out of place or sticks are piled in an odd way. Oh course, this is a little crazy to say nature looked out place in nature. But you all know what I mean.

But this is what made me think Russell is a boxer. You have to have practice looking at misplaced nature. ha

So, I guess I have pulled a Russell :)
Reply to: #500997 by Oliver and Company
Mar 27, 2010 8:17am
Board
Russell is too smart not to get voted out. And Sandra really has no ties. She just votes for whomever just as long as it's not her. It's how she won Survivor before. Russell is the manipulator of everyone and i think Rob is in trouble more than anyone else in that tribe. Once Russell decides you are a threat, he'll find any means to get that person off. And based on this past episode, he will be after Rob to vote him out and i don't think Rob will last too much longer.
Reply to: #501265 by Spakinois
Mar 27, 2010 8:24am
Board
And Sandra really has no ties. She just votes for whomever just as long as it's not her.

This is what's got me really worried for Rob. Unless Sandra's game has changed (and she said at the beginning that it hadn't), then he needs to keep the upper hand to keep Sandra. If Russell has a better deal for her, she will vote for Rob in a heartbeat.