About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: May I have this dance?

May I have this dance?
Board: Television: After the Show Ends
Mar 9, 2010 9:22am
Board
Anybody else doing their warmup stretches for Dancing With the Stars? I can't wait for another season of DWTS! As usual, there are a few folks I've never heard of, and some whose careers have, shall we say, cooled significantly. Then there's Kate Gosselin. I hope she stinks so she gets sent packing soon - I think she was a terrible choice for the cast. Looking forward to seeing another Olympic gold medalist on the dance floor - Evan Lysacek should be interesting to watch. Everybody rhumba!
Re: May I have this dance?
Reply to: #497063 by TrailTroll
Mar 9, 2010 1:02pm
Board
And Samantha Harris isn't coming back!! I couldn't stand her. I'm so glad she's gone.
Reply to: #497131 by DisneyFreak1101
Mar 9, 2010 1:08pm
Board
And Samantha Harris isn't coming back!! I couldn't stand her. I'm so glad she's gone.

I didn't like her at first, but got used to her by the end.

But, we always had to laugh when she'd ask a really long question of one of the stars, and then cut the person off as he or she was trying to answer. That seemed to be her specialty.
Reply to: #497063 by TrailTroll
Mar 9, 2010 7:39pm
Board
Can I just say that I am hoping Evan on DWTS will ease my post-Olympics depression. I do think, though, that ice skaters might have an unfair advantage since they are used to doing set routines.