Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Thread: Siobhan on American Idol

by Ursus and MeProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Television: After the Show Ends
I had to drive around American Idol film crews at the school today How exciting. Maybe we will see you next. She's doing quite well, isn't she?
by ArchimedesScrewProfileContactLogbookNote
http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100312/NEWS11/100319919
by GreatBigSabresProfileContactLogbookNote
On Friday, a site with avid viewers (not the official AI site) asked "Who is the least deserving to be in the top 12?" The percentages may be a fairly good indicator of who might be in the top 4-6. Take particular note, that Siobhan received the fewes...
by GryffindorsProfileContactLogbookNote
Wow - Aaron Kelly? Really? I thought he should have gone home last week instead of my beloved Alex Lambert. The power of the teeny bopper vote should not be underestimated!
Wow - Aaron Kelly? Really? I thought he should have gone home last week instead of my beloved Alex Lambert. It would appear a lot of people are not happy Alex left so early. Check out this petition to bring him back! Over 11,000 signatures already! An...
Here ya go folks! Support the former student of a fellow Letterboxer. Siobhan's number tonight (March 16) is 1-866-436- 5708 Vote. Vote. Vote! 10-12 midnight EST. She rocked it :-)
by The hicks from the sticksProfileContactLogbookNote
She was beautiful! Wow the hair. lol Loved her performance. ~Aurora
by Mama MargeProfileContactLogbookNote
I have to catch up! I'm watching a show from last week that I dvr'd. I know who is still on and who isn't....but I still want to watch the performances. :) Mama Marge
I concur. I've literally gotten 100 votes in for her in 30 minutes. I have to work a double tomorrow so I can't keep this pace till midnight. Someone has to pick up my slack :-) If she wasn't deserving of votes, I wouldn't advocate for her. She has a g...
by Travelin' ShutterbugProfileContactLogbookNote
I'm dialing! :D She was awesome tonight!
by Mama MargeProfileContactLogbookNote
I'm finally caught up!