About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Thread: HH Rules

HH Rules
Board: Hitchhikers, Cooties, and Fleas
Oct 19, 2009 4:29pm
Board
If you are boxing in a group and a HH is found, can the whole group sign into the hickhiker and log it on AQ or just the person who took it out of the box (the original finder)? Thanks.
Re: HH Rules
Reply to: #452413 by Turtlegirl 19
Oct 19, 2009 4:54pm
Board
I am not sure how other people do it but when me and my husband box together and find a HH we both log it as a find since we found it together.

Denise
Oct 19, 2009 5:08pm
Board
LBing is all about fun. If we're voting I would say the more, the merrier.
Oct 19, 2009 6:52pm
Board
When I am letterboxing with Koalacat and we find a HH, we both log it and then decide who is going to plant it.
Oct 19, 2009 7:15pm
Board
since some hitchhikers have really tiny logbooks, if i was in a big group i wouldn't want us all to log in because it would take up too many pages in the book.

when my husband and i find a hitch hiker we both log it in our personal log books, but only one of log into the hitch hiker logbook.
Reply to: #452455 by beastwith5hands
Oct 20, 2009 4:44am
Board
when my husband and i find a hitch hiker we both log it in our personal log books, but only one of log into the hitch hiker logbook.

We've started working on a small, combined version of our personal stamps just for HHs and other small non-traditionals.
Reply to: #452455 by beastwith5hands
Oct 20, 2009 7:08am
Board
Thank you all for responding yesterday! It really helped me out with my question :) Have a great day!