Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Thread: Well I guess this is the group...

by Captain RaehawkProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Why Did I Just Do That!?
That sounds a lot like what happens with my mom. She locks her keys in her car at least once a year too. Half the time she calls me to have me go to their house to get her spare keys and drive them to wherever she is so she can get in. I have suggested...
by resQlouProfileContactLogbookNote
I used to lock my keys in the car annually as well. calling my husband was a pain, and he let me know how much of a pain it was. then, when my oldest was about 1 year old we were on our way home to SC from DE. I locked us out of the car at a gas sta...
by koalacatProfileContactLogbookNote
My parents urge me to do something like #2, but I am too worried that it will fall/be bumped off or theft.
I think my parents suggested the necklace thing too...
by DoubleSaj and Old BlueProfileContactLogbookNote
My parents urge me to do something like #2, but I am too worried that it will fall/be bumped off or theft. We have a tiny letterbox (a personal traveler) in a "hidden key" case that we put on the back of our license plate when we're at events. Once we...
by resQlouProfileContactLogbookNote
what I did is got a FLAT key made (no bulky plastic on the top). I used a drill to make the hole in it a little bigger, then unscrewed the license plate and put the key on the screw behind the plate, then screwed it back in. it couldn't fall off, and...
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
I lock my keys frequently in the car. It happens at least once a year. I've locked the keys in my car once in my entire life. Definitely not something I do "frequently," but I did have an unusual way of getting the car unlocked. I was in a busy parking...
Good thing they did work for the car. While reading it I thought, oh no, they are going to be the keys for something else.
by K9s4LFProfileContactLogbookNote
I once locked my keys in my car when in line for an oil change, ironically I told my friend with me to be sure to get your keys out of his car so he wouldn't lock them in and what do I do, yes lock my darn keys in the car! Talk about embarrassing.