Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Help! I'm sticky!

by Hufflepuff LostProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: LTC: Tips, Questions, and Stuff
{{I am currently typing, feeling my fingers stick to the keys. As I look down at my hands, I have not only my own hair stuck to my fingers, but also my dog's...} I found a strange, sticky substance on the kitchen tap today... *sigh* At least it's of...
by WendyProfileContactLogbookNote
You're very welcome. Now, besides your hands, if you would love to treat yourself to a wonderful pedicure, soak your feet in a wonderful warm footbath. Apply that same treatment to your feet and always remember to follow with a lovely moisturizing lo...
by cheekee monkeyProfileContactLogbookNote
OMG! I just tried this concoction. It's wonderful! My hands (which are overworked and underpaid) are as soft and smooth as a baby's bum! Thanks for sharing.
... Awesome, eh?!? Due to a lack of veggie oil in our house, I actually substituted olive oil, but figured that would only help bring out my inner Cleopratra-ness. Heavenly. HPL
by 3 Blind MiceProfileContactLogbookNote
HPL, We use spray adhesive all the time without getting sticky, so we'll try to help. First, you should have a place to spray that allows for over spray. We use an open box (24" x 18") with one of the longer sides removed. These leaves you with a bo...
... Yes, this was the step I knew I needed walking into the project, but when I couldn't find them in the house decided to proceed anyway. Lessons learned, I suppose. HPL