Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Not exactly dwile flonking but...

Re: Not exactly dwile flonking but...
Board: State: Georgia
Reply to: #354664 by Eidolon
Feb 24, 2009 11:17am
Board
If there were a pancake eating contest. I would totally lose. I can barely eat two Ihop sized pancakes. But I'll make sure to take pictures while the rest of you stuff your face. I'll hide the pics in boxes as first finder prizes.

::another evil grin::
Reply to: #354765 by Pinky
Feb 24, 2009 11:18am
Board
WOO HOO Let me know when you do that I would love to see that...

GG
Reply to: #354487 by She Runs
Feb 24, 2009 4:15pm
Board
Ooooo....I love Pancake Day! We're actually having Pancake Week in Kindergarten this week. I have the kids run an obstacle course with pretend frying pans and bean bag pancakes. Today we listened to John Lithgow read Marsupial Sue's Runaway Pancake and Friday they get to follow a recipe and make pancakes for lunch. I'm throwing in Green Eggs and Ham in honor of Dr. Seuss on March 2. I know this has nothing to do with letterboxing, but I miss you guys and wanted to say hello. I did get a glimpse of Eidolon this weekend at the mall, but couldn't catch up to him. He and Chimega walk just as fast at the mall as they do on the trail!

BTW, I think you're all crazy for night boxing Friday night 'cause it was FREEZING!!! Truth be known, if I could've ditched the kids, I would've been there in a heartbeat! =) Glad you all had a good time and no one lost any important parts to FROST BITE.
Reply to: #354918 by Isabeau
Feb 24, 2009 6:04pm
Board
Ok...are you not one of THE original crew from night rails? you know the hit the deck story that had me in tears laughing.....