Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Thread: Not exactly dwile flonking but...

by T REXProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Georgia
what time? I will meet ya there! ;)
by Goofy girlProfileContactLogbookNote
Do I have time to drive from Oklahoma for Pancake night out?? GG
by PinkyProfileContactLogbookNote
Do I have time to drive from Oklahoma for Pancake night out?? Only 13hours and 16minutes more or less! Join the Georgia fun :D
by oreadProfileContactLogbookNote
Pinky don't tell her that, she might bring that confetti cannon with her and I don't want confetti on my pancakes!
well don't count on me tonight but GOOFY just might show up out that way sometime GG
Pinky don't tell her that ) Hehe. ::evil grin::
by EidolonProfileContactLogbookNote
Only 13hours and 16minutes more or less! But only 13:16 if you don't stop to get boxes in AR, TN, MS and AL...
no no I don't own the confetti cannon *points to Starsaels* HE owns the confetti cannon I just throw confetti and borrow it from time to time GG
by BrewHikerProfileContactLogbookNote
Excuse me... GG "borrows" the confetti cannon from ME... *bigger, more evil grin* *S
by BrewHikerProfileContactLogbookNote
jinx!
If there were a pancake eating contest. I would totally lose. I can barely eat two Ihop sized pancakes. But I'll make sure to take pictures while the rest of you stuff your face. I'll hide the pics in boxes as first finder prizes. ::another evil...
WOO HOO Let me know when you do that I would love to see that... GG
by IsabeauProfileContactLogbookNote
Ooooo....I love Pancake Day! We're actually having Pancake Week in Kindergarten this week. I have the kids run an obstacle course with pretend frying pans and bean bag pancakes. Today we listened to John Lithgow read Marsupial Sue's Runaway Pancake...
by T REXProfileContactLogbookNote
Ok...are you not one of THE original crew from night rails? you know the hit the deck story that had me in tears laughing.....