Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Vanity License Plates

by The Merry PrankstersProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
I was just thinking how cool it would be to have a Letterboxing Plate on our car! I know a few of you do........... Lets here what you have!!! I just though up a few for fun: AQLBXR - has a nice ring AQLBNA - a king combo LTRBXR - definit...
by mudflinginfoolsProfileContactLogbookNote
Funny - I was just thinking about this as I'm in the zone to get ready to license a car soon... TMUDCUP - Team MudCup MUDFLFLS - Mudflingingfools BXCRZY - Box Crazy WWNORTH - hmmm... LSTBXNG - lost boxing LNLRLE - Lock and Locks rule mud
by Sits N KnitsProfileContactLogbookNote
Anyone want to add tot he list? I thought GOT INK would be cool. But you need the space. GOTINK looks like GO TINK S~N~K It would work for me, also being a Tinkerbell fan
by Happy DazeProfileContactLogbookNote
Or for easy Letterboxine identification, you could get: AQ683 (Atlasquest 683) That way there, all letterboxers would be easily identifiable...... Maybe an idea for all letterboxers for vanity plates. I know for a fact that some states now have 7 d...
by Captain Slick KittyProfileContactLogbookNote
I tried getting my trail name for my LP . . . but it was denied by Ca DMV and my money was quickly returned. slick kitty
I could be mud6080 : ) but I think that just means I spend 60% of my time in up to 80% in mud...
by RomanaProfileContactLogbookNote
how about MUDFOOL ? romana
by zoemommaProfileContactLogbookNote
GR8HOBB
by Murray HerdProfileContactLogbookNote
Fun! A few more: LBOX4ME ICARVE IMBOXIN or IBOXIN NOTLOST LUV2BOX Ours would be: MURHERD Tyra, MH
by dragonriderProfileContactLogbookNote
i think my next one will be: ILTRBX=i letterbox or i could go with the other ones, LTRBXR or LTRBXN there are none like that in idaho, so i will be the first one.
LOL! But isn't that just obvious???
by shilohProfileContactLogbookNote
LBOXER Shiloh
by Grumpy GrinchProfileContactLogbookNote
As I was driving through the States I took a glance at license plates. Some were clever; some were dense Of some I couldn't make much sense. I see that fellow boxing fans Have offered us their license plans. I like AQLBXR 1MORBX, attracts, for sure. BX...
by BuffaloTonyProfileContactLogbookNote
My trail name also happens to be a nickname given to me, and used, by friends. Before I knew what letterboxing was, I played around on the CA DMV website trying to find out what I could get for my vanity plate. California allows 7 spaces so I first t...
by Fluffy CowProfileContactLogbookNote
FRLESCLN
by Goofy girlProfileContactLogbookNote
OH fluffy LOL what about WWINAQ or AQCHIK(I thought of Marjorie first but the fact that I'm a girl it works too) or LBCHICK(CHIK) or STMPFUN (Stamp Fun) or INKINIT Just a few that popped up in GOFYGRL's mind...
by X Marks The SpotProfileContactLogbookNote
While it applies to my trail name...it could apply to any boxer XMRKSPT
by The hicks from the sticksProfileContactLogbookNote
I have LTR BXR on my plate. I have also seen I LTRBX. ~Aurora
by 5 IS ALIVEProfileContactLogbookNote
I just asked dh if I could get a personalized tag. He said "is it hidden and we have to go find it?" LOL 5
by Casa del SolProfileContactLogbookNote
I tried getting my trail name for my LP . . . but it was denied by Ca DMV and my money was quickly returned. slick kitty Well, that's too bad! That would have been cool!
by KuKuProfileContactLogbookNote
See, that's the beauty of my trail name. It fits entirely on a plate with room to spare, though it wouldn't have the kewl capital in the middle . . . KuKu