Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Thread: college football preseason polls

by IrishRefProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Sports Emporium
WOW Wake Forest goes 11-0 and is ranked 7th behind three teams with a loss. Looks like the ACC is getting NO RESPECT! Kind of where the Big East was supposed to be once Miami, Va Tech, Boston College left. Looks like there presence in the ACC has in...
Florida football pecking order: 1 Florida Gators 2 South Florida Bulls 3-5 Toss up between Florida State, Miami, and Central Florida Knights 6. Florida International
by er dvmProfileContactLogbookNote
As long as Ohio State stays in the #1 spot, it's all good! O-H I-O!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry I am a little behind on my board reading or I would have had your back sooner!) GO BUCKEYES! I like seeing Michigan waaaaay down at #47. LOL
by MoWizLizProfileContactLogbookNote
All laughs aside it should be fun doing the college bowl challenge again this year. Did you by any chance end up with my WVU-Oklahoma Fiesta Bowl stamp? If so I would love to trade one of other stamps I got for it! I have a Buckeye and Clemson one! BTW...
I don't want to see you get hosed again IrishRef I love it already conceding the victory? Stamps ahead would be great.
by MoWizLizProfileContactLogbookNote
I love it already conceding the victory? Um, well, ah, you know how it goes, being in the shadow of greatness. (laughing) Won't tell anyone how the darts selected my order last time. In that pool, I felt a little like Stan Humphries after the second...