Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Thread: Disney World-----9 days left!

by knit witProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
Have fun! If you go to EPCOT, be sure to ride Test Track. It's fantastic! The "Oh! Canada" movie in the Canadian section is fun too. Even for kids and teens... ;-) Knit Wit
by MoWizLizProfileContactLogbookNote
Quote Have fun! If you go to EPCOT, be sure to ride Test Track. It's fantastic! The "Oh! Canada" movie in the Canadian section is fun too. Even for kids and teens... ;-) Also a great cool place to get away from the Florida heat!
by LeafEaterProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks for the advice!
by ShadohartProfileContactLogbookNote
The ride in Norway at Epcot is one of our favorites! Also cool and refreshing! The ride in Mexico was updated within the last year. It was neat to see the changes... I'll always miss the peddlers chasing the boat though. Tee
by Kelseys KreationsProfileContactLogbookNote
Nine days till me family and i go to Disney World! yaya! Can't wait to read all about Kirby's adventures there with you on her blog :) Have fun and be sure to keep us updated on Kirby's adventures :)
I will keep Kirby updated! He already bought a luggage!(even though, he doesnt have any clothes) :)
He already bought a luggage!(even though, he doesnt have any clothes) Be careful, since you let her buy luggage, she may just end up coming home with it pretty full :) she LOVES to shop, especially when she's on vacation!!!
:) I m sure he will! He will bring you a speciall souvinier!
:) I m sure he will! He will bring you a speciall souvinier! LOL she will indeed :) Yay a souvenier...the kids will enjoy that...that is of course if Kirby gives it up when she returns home LOL
by DebBeeProfileContactLogbookNote
Oh no! The peddlers are gone? Is nothing sacred?!?!?!?! DebBee
by Three HeartsProfileContactLogbookNote
be sure to ride Test Track. It's fantastic! Really? That's my least favorite. LOL :o)