Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Thread: Beautiful new theme

by The Turtle SquadProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
I have been to Arkansas a couple of times...I was stationed in GA for a couple of years...hated it there by the way...and had to evacuate for a hurricane and went to Arkansas to stay with a friends family...there was some small post or something there....
by shilohProfileContactLogbookNote
there was some small post or something there...can't remember the name of the town though Military post? There was Ft. Chaffee that was near the town of Ft. Smith.Then there's Camp Robinson in North Little Rock. Shiloh
by Okie DogProfileContactLogbookNote
Hi all, I'm up, but not for long. Turtle Squad I bet it was Fort Smith. That's in Arkansas. Hi Nanni, how ya doin'? Great theme Ryan! Night, Okie Dog
by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
Arkansas, but I work over nights. And the nights are NOT happy about that, shiloh.
by The Turtle SquadProfileContactLogbookNote
Maybe it was Fort Smith...We were in Hinnesville (Ft Stewart) and it was like a 4-5 hour drive and I think we went kinda straight west...I'm sure if I wasn't so lazy and went to look at a map I would figure it out...but then again I just followed the c...
by NanniPapawTo4ProfileContactLogbookNote
hahaha... Heading to bed now Turtle Square... When my eyes keep closing, then it's time for bed... I wish I could just come in and go to bed but I can't seem to do it.. and then the next morning, I'm real draggy... lol.. Thanks for your concern... Ok...
by Mama StorkProfileContactLogbookNote
I confess, the waving flag and sparklers and the bottom threw me--I have never noticed movement in the themes before!
by becohioProfileContactLogbookNote
I concer! Love the new theme.
by BrewHikerProfileContactLogbookNote
the waving flag and sparklers and the bottom threw me You mean... you haven't seen Rudolph's nose light up on the Christmas theme? *S