Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Tata's Name Change

by Woman to BlameProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
"Please congratulate Her Highness on her very appropriate new trailname. She is indeed a little princess!" I will. When she told her daddy her new name, she said it very proudly (and loudly). It was great seeing both of you yesterday--I'm sorry we w...
by shilohProfileContactLogbookNote
Does she own a automobile manufacturing company in India? =8) Shiloh
... No, I heard about that car company 2 days ago. I did, however, see a pink breast cancer ribbon sticker on the back of a car that said, "Save the Ta Tas." Oh no, my daughter's trail name is a pair of boobs!!! What an interesting sig. stamp I co...
by scraphappyProfileContactLogbookNote
... Ta Ta is what my boys called the boobs when they were still nursing. My six year old (almost 7!) is still a bit obsessed with them. When I gave him my digital camera at the zoo, i found out while downloading the pictures that he took about 50 p...
... That is too funny!!! I can only imagine what the women thought he was taking pictures of. You'll have to save a few of those to show his future girlfriends/wife. Good blackmail material. My daughter is super cute (of course, I'm biased) and sh...
by The Little FoxesProfileContactLogbookNote
... Our little preschool has a craft show/fundraiser every year. One of our former teachers is a breast cancer survivor and has a little table where she sell things to raise money for the Susan G. Korman Foundation, etc. One of her signs says "Save...
by scraphappyProfileContactLogbookNote
... Oh yes- I am all for arranged marriage! I have a few families in my radar....:)
by shilohProfileContactLogbookNote
... Nah...just a heterosexual male. =8) Shiloh
by BigRedOneProfileContactLogbookNote
and to think I knew when... CONGRATS PRINCESS TATA be safe... BR1