A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Look out Nova Scotia

Re: Look out Nova Scotia
Board: Province: Nova Scotia
Reply to: #114806 by buxton boxers
Aug 2, 2007 10:50am
Board
I'll be planting three in Halifax just before you get there, but we will have begun the 24 hour drive home before you arrive.

Have a wonderful time!

Fiddleheads
Reply to: #114806 by buxton boxers
Aug 2, 2007 1:40pm
Board
Oh, have a great time! I love Nova Scotia. :)
Planting in Halifax?
Reply to: #114821 by Fiddleheads
Aug 2, 2007 6:37pm
Board
We just got back from Nova Scotia. I got the one at the Hostel but couldn't find Royal Halifax, Along the Ridge or Molly's Pockwock Walk. I planted in Point Pleasant Park (MIdstate) and Lower Sackville (Where's the Kaboom). I found Beaver Mountain in Antigonish and Westray in New Glasgow. I couldn't find Jacob's Ladder or The North Novas in Truro. We didn't get to Cape Breton or Yarmouth. We did go to PEI and found Winery but couldn't find Parliament, Charlottetown Celebrates or Spud Island. Friends of ours found Panorama park.

We also found Irving Nature Park in Saint John, New Brunswick. That's a beautiful place if anyone gets the chance to go there.

My mom and her friend just started letterboxing. They found the Hostel and the 2 I just planted. They are waiting for more. Let me know if you plant any any and I'll tell them. I won't be back till next summer but my dad will check my boxes for me.

Shelley
Reply to: #114821 by Fiddleheads
Aug 7, 2007 7:47am
Board
Quote I'll be planting three in Halifax just before you get there, but we will have begun the 24 hour drive home before you arrive.

Have a wonderful time!

Fiddleheads

Thanks Fiddleheads, we'll be sure to check out your clues. We are attempting to find a economical car to rent so we can box the country.
Reply to: #115971 by buxton boxers
Aug 21, 2007 7:18pm
Board
Only 3 more days and we will be arriving in Nova Scotia. We are very excited.....hope to find some boxes and maybe meet some other boxers.....