Read Thread: AQ Update

Re: AQ Update
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
Reply to: #979793 by MissMoon
Sep 28, 2019 9:51am
Board
Refreshed. Still the same.

What browser are you using?

In any case, I still think your browser is using the old CSS. It'll fix itself soon.

-- Ryan
Reply to: #979797 by Green Tortuga
Sep 28, 2019 12:53pm
Board
What browser are you using?

The latest version of Chrome. Still the same.

And I have to refresh the page to get the numbers to change on a button.....for instance I click on agree after one other person and I have to refresh the page for me to see the #2 appear in parenthesis. Always appeared automatically before. Don't know if this intentional?
Reply to: #979808 by MissMoon
Sep 28, 2019 1:14pm
Board
And I have to refresh the page to get the numbers to change on a button.....

Yeah, the JavaScript has to update too. It'll start working eventually.... Your browser is still using the old CSS (and JS).

I'm not sure how to force your browser to update that, though. Usually a refresh is all it takes, but it could be that your ISP is actually caching the old files which I don't think there's really anything you can do about.

But give it time.... eventually, it will fix itself. Both the large-button problem and the numbers not changing automatically when you click on them. (At least the bolding and unbolding still works with the old files, though, so you can still know the click went through without refreshing the page.)

-- Ryan