A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Kora rang the bell today!!! 🔔🔔🔔

Kora rang the bell today!!! 🔔🔔🔔
Board: LTC: Trades and Trackers
Aug 21, 2019 5:18pm
Board
🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

Thank you to everyone who was part of my tracker called Funky Postcards for Kora. I don't know how to share photos on here even though I've seen people post links. But we have a couple of cute photos from today.
She rang the bell to celebrate her last scheduled chemo. But of course they didn't use the StThomas bell. They brought their own 😆 An old ship bell that I gave to my sister for her birthday. It was loud!!!! 😁😁😁😆😆😆

She does have an imaging scheduled for Thursday to make sure. But today we celebrated. ♥️🥁♥️🥁♥️🥁♥️🥁♥️
Re: Kora rang the bell today!!! 🔔🔔🔔
Reply to: #978671 by crosscresent
Aug 21, 2019 7:57pm
Board
🗽🛎🔔📯📣📢🎤👍🗽
Aug 21, 2019 8:32pm
Board
Congratulations to all. Best wishes. I pray that all continues to go well.
Aug 22, 2019 8:30am
Board
What a joy! Hopefully she will have positive news from here forward.
Aug 31, 2019 6:58am
Board
They went to a doctor's appointment yesterday to talk about a scan that they had a few days after the Bell. My sister sent me this before they even left the hospital.

"As of now, no active cancer cells. Just scare tissue that should shrink. Her platelets still VERY low. Possibly blood transfusion in future. She has lab every Friday for Sept now. Another scan October then January. At least two months before "chemo brain " to lift. He said Spring before she feels like Kora. He said important for both of us to stay quiet, Calm, stressfree, eat healthy and start slow at getting back to life. I think he's worried about both our mental state."

Cancer sucks.
Reply to: #978965 by crosscresent
Aug 31, 2019 8:04am
Board
Agree...cancer sucks.

Glad for the good news!! 💛