Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Caveman's event was a big success!

Caveman's event was a big success!
Board: State: Illinois
Jun 10, 2019 10:29am
Board
Thanks to Caveman and his family for once again providing us with a day of fun, boxing, good food, and seeing old friends. Participating in the Olympic games was a special touch. You always come up with clever ideas.
Re: Caveman's event was a big success!
Reply to: #976155 by carry on grandma
Jun 10, 2019 11:29am
Board
Yes I also want to thank them for another outstanding event. Thank you so much for opening up your home for us to gather and have a wonderful time. I love love those logs! And the stamps were so beautiful! Thank,you thank you
Jun 10, 2019 2:22pm
Board
Agree. I'm not much into games, but I have to say, those were fun.
Jun 10, 2019 2:55pm
Board
I second that emotion! Thank you Caveman, 80 and inc for another great day of boxing fun! Yes! The games were a nice addition, and so was the extra real estate! Always good to visit with everyone too! Thanks so much!
Lampwick
Jun 11, 2019 7:18am
Board
Another success! The cleverness and creativity of the clues never ceases to amaze me! Fun time.
Jun 11, 2019 3:37pm
Board
It was a lovely afternoon. I thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality shown by Caveman and his family. It was a fun, unique event. Many thanks!!!
Jun 11, 2019 4:59pm
Board
How successful was it? Well, Reluctant Traveler says it's the only event he likes. He got his clues in hand and started finding boxes before I even got myself organized and ready to begin! We both had a wonderful day ~ thank you, Caveman, and your intrepid team of tricky folks!
Jun 14, 2019 11:39am
Board
On behalf of the entire cave family thank you for all the wonderful comments. We had so much fun visiting, playing games, and watching the hunt. We actually started thinking about 2020 possibilities.
Reply to: #976358 by caveman-80-inc.
Jun 14, 2019 12:52pm
Board
We actually started thinking about 2020 possibilities.

I was incredibly impressed with your massively huge ambitions, until I realized the "2020" was a year...