A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Havent posted in forever

by Goofy girlProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: North Carolina
Thank you *~*~*~
Didnt get to go letterboxing it rained. I didnt have my vehicle was at the mercy of the school bus and they cancelled the trip to where the letterbox was I was going to get because it was an outside mall. :( On the bright side we might take a family v...
by BBStackerProfileContactLogbookNote
at the mercy of the school bus Oh my aching back. That's a pretty good haul on a school bus.
It's like a charter bus but no bathroom. The seats were actually pretty comfy. The school has had it for awhile now. The different sports and music dept use it for trips.
by Mei Mary PoppinsProfileContactLogbookNote
I vote for a family vacation to NC in September...ahem.....because this LB'er needs to box with you ;)
I'll look at the events board and see what fun you have planned. Mei Mary, are you talking about the weekend of Sept 20th? If so I will see what I can do it may just be me.
YESSSSSSSS
So hubby is saying I'm a go for the trip... we will see, hope it works out that I can go. I think I have january's and february's clue figured out. I'm not a ciper person so I may not get March's figured, but have a good start on April's and May just a...
Also pray hubby is off that weekend to keep the kids so I can come. Gg
So hubby is saying I'm a go for the trip... we will see, hope it works out that I can go. I think I have january's and february's clue figured out. I'm not a ciper person so I may not get March's figured, but have a good start on April's and May just a...
Since I dont know if his days off will allow me to come I will book a hotel room in August when i do know for sure so that if i dont get to come i dont take cabin space from anyone else.
So far so good for me to come out to play and camp with you all.
Well I am not going to make it to the 9/20 event. I'm sorry and will hopefully make it sometime in the near future!