Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Nipples

by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
Now that I got your attention... Today, in London, while giving a technical presentation to our training class, I accidentally set my nipples on fire. Just wanted to leave you with that mental image. Carry on.
by RocklunProfileContactLogbookNote
Wait...aren't you a programmer? In my 30 years of working for a computer company, I've never seen anyone set any body parts on fire, not even the hardware engineers who have to heat-test components! This doesn't sound like an accident to me...
by Yosemite MJDProfileContactLogbookNote
Now that we are all awake........
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
Today, in London, while giving a technical presentation to our training class, I accidentally set my nipples on fire. And that, folks, is why you should never carry your baby bottles to work.
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
Now that I got your attention... Today, in London, while giving a technical presentation to our training class, I accidentally set my nipples on fire. Should we do a search on youtube?
by SagacornProfileContactLogbookNote
Ouch; both of them; really? One I can see but two, hey what are the odds?? Carry on; they will heal.........
by Trekkie GalProfileContactLogbookNote
In my 30 years of working for a computer company, I've never seen anyone set any body parts on fire, not even the hardware engineers who have to heat-test components! Clearly you don't know wassa. He's....special. TG
by The VsProfileContactLogbookNote
I do't think this means what I think it means....
by Grrly GirlProfileContactLogbookNote
your personal, with you always, at least until now, fleshy nipples or the one on your laptop?
by RosmarinusProfileContactLogbookNote
Didn't this also happen at LBCon??
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
Clearly you don't know wassa. He's....special. A young Wassa doing the Truffle Shuffle.
fleshy nipples Now I have to live with that image in my brain for the rest of my life.
by Yosemite MJDProfileContactLogbookNote
Eye bleach!!!!
Now I have to live with that image in my brain for the rest of my life glad I could help
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
Hence the warning on that apple-flavored nipple moisturizer. Some people never learn.
by Public HandProfileContactLogbookNote
And we have a winner!!!
your personal, with you always, at least until now, fleshy nipples Thems the ones. And yes, LBCon was a bit of a precursor to this. I've been in technical training in London this week for my new company, Nexmo. On our final day of training we had to...
Yes, it was caught on video. No, I don't know if the company will acknowledged its existence. You won't let an insignificant detail such as that foil your desire to share with those of us who have squealed in horror, joy and astonishment at shenanigans...
by Wise WandererProfileContactLogbookNote
I stood there basking in the glow of adulation, I was also basking in the glow of my flaming nipples There are no words that can do justice to that scene!!! I wonder if Nexmo had any idea of the extent of your shenanigan-abilities and willingness to u...
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
I've been in technical training in London this week for my new company, Nexmo. Well, at least you speak (most of) the language. So naturally, I found it morally imperative to spice it up just a tad. Isn't that what got you a talking-to from time-to-ti...
flaming nipples. Fleshy *and* flaming. It boggles the mind. Yes, it was caught on video. No, I don't know if the company will acknowledged its existence. Well. They have't posted it on their web site yet. Yet.
... the glow of my flaming nipples. Should I ever find myself in the assemblage of a group of musicians who are at loss for a stage name, I think I will readily offer up... ~ The FLAMING NIPPLES ~ 🎸🎺🎷🎻🎼
Hmmmm....that sounds like something I used to drink in college.
Hmmmm....that sounds like something I used to drink in college. In the immortal words of John Winger, “I want to party with you cowboy”. https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/daf435ac-2b61-49a4-874f-be315dd745f2
Anytime!!!!!
by SnakeDoctorProfileContactLogbookNote
Or a drink name?
by AlishaMishaProfileContactLogbookNote
So, are you using pasties to heal them?
So, are you using pasties to heal them? Well, that was the plan. However, being that it happened in England, their definition of "pasties" was not the same. Hilarity ensued.
Just don't talk about your fanny pack.
Oh dear. That's another image in my brain. British pasties on fleshy, flaming nipples. It just gets worse and worse. lol