A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: YOU

Re: YOU
Board: Television: After the Show Ends
Reply to: #974168 by Captain Slick Kitty
Apr 15, 2019 11:02am
Board
Oh no. i read the first few paragraphs and decided to take a look. I'm 14:21 into the first episode and I am hooked. Given that I was a financial investigator for two very large firms, it is amazing what the internet will tell you about someone so for the time being, it does not surprise me at all that Joe has found out what he has.

One of my biggest 'victories' is when two coworkers came back from New Orleans and had the just first name of a cute guy they met and wanted to know if I could "find him". I told them I'd try. With what they told me, I was able to locate his Facebook, age, finace's name, address, life history of where he had lived, what he made, what he drove, etc. and the picture of the house he currently lived in. They were stunned. I win!
Reply to: #974184 by thndrkttn
Apr 15, 2019 11:56am
Board
It really makes you think about all the information that you share online and how easy it would be for someone to use that information against you
Reply to: #974186 by Amanda from Seattle
Apr 15, 2019 12:10pm
Board
It really makes you think about all the information that you share online and how easy it would be for someone to use that information against you

For instance, after spending several hours digging deep into Social Media and the Dark Web, using my keen intellect and skills in interpreting massive amounts of information, I have gleaned that you, Amanda... ARE FROM SEATTLE!