A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Heads up, free HBO week!

by TopcollectorProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Off Topic, Wildly
Thanks for the heads up.
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
:::::gasp::::: I didn't know they did a third season!! woo-hoo!
by DSProfileContactLogbookNote
Darn, not free for me.
I still have it for free (all the HBO channels and everything on demand) and every show episode on demand says free until Monday night but that has kept changing. The other day it said free until last night. I tried to find out from my cable company...
by cooledcoyoteProfileContactLogbookNote
I’ve only had it free since the 11th, got a lot of GOT to watch that I’ve never seen an episode of
by Basset MomProfileContactLogbookNote
I'm very sure that was their MO ... to have the free week end right before the GOT premiere ... definitely not a coinky-dink. ;)
Still free! Watched episode 1 of Season 8 with my fingers crossed. Lol
by KirbertProfileContactLogbookNote
For those who cannot get free HBO, note that your local library might have DVD's that you can check out for free. I've seen the first five seasons of GOT that way.
by ElleProfileContactLogbookNote
local library might have DVD's that you can check out for free. To have a library card in my town costs $50.00!
by JanilaProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks for the reminder! I just reserved Season 1 but the waiting list is pretty long so I may not get it for months. But waiting is better than paying for it, in my opinion.
I'm not willing to wait. It won't even be on Netflix in DVD for months and months and they don't stream it. I just pay for HBO until GOT ends. My free HBO promotional was gone this morning. I was amazed it lasted through that first episode last night...
by cooledcoyoteProfileContactLogbookNote
After watching what I gave DVRed now I may go back and see if my library has the 1st three seasons
To have a library card in my town costs $50.00! If you read a lot you'll get your money's worth in books in a very short time. And it's kind of a donation.
by KirbertProfileContactLogbookNote
I just got an email from my brother this morning. He watched Episode 1 of Season 8 last night. He says it was *awful*. He compared it to Star Wars' "The Clone Wars".
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
To have a library card in my town costs $50.00! Ben Franklin is spinning in his grave.
I just got an email from my brother this morning. He watched Episode 1 of Season 8 last night. He says it was *awful*. He compared it to Star Wars' "The Clone Wars". Don't care what your brother thinks. lol!!
by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
I just got an email from my brother this morning. He watched Episode 1 of Season 8 last night. He says it was *awful*. I dunno... any episode that features Ed Sheeran's face being melted by a dragon can't be ALL bad...
In a nutshell.... https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2019/04/19/ed-sheeran-game-of-thrones-still-alive-despite-injuries/ lol Oh....it's not about him.....that would be bad....so very bad. Bad.