About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Unable to create .GPX file of all boxes along a route

Unable to create .GPX file of all boxes along a route
Board: Letterboxing Help Desk
Apr 6, 2019 7:09am
Board
Okay, I created a new trip from Arlington, Tx to Newport, RI and searched for boxes along the route and AQ found around 1300 boxes. Great! However, when I try to view these on the map in AQ I can only see the first 100 boxes on the trip. If I select page 2 of the search results I can then see boxes #101 - 200. Okay, fine. I understand that limitation.

Now, I am trying to export the boxes to the GPS in my car and, again, it only creates a file of the first 100 boxes, however, I cannot figure out how to get it to create another file with the next hundred boxes, etc. Even if the search results page is displaying boxes 101 thru 200 if I click on GPX box to create a .GPX file it only creates a file of boxes 1 - 100.

The CSV button creates a file of all 1267 boxes in the search results but the GPX button does not. If there is a limitation of 100 boxes per file then I would like it to create a separate file for each set of 100 boxes up to the number of boxes in my search results.
Re: Unable to create .GPX file of all boxes along a route
Reply to: #973857 by PI Joe
Apr 8, 2019 12:39pm
Board
Give it another whirl. You should get 2500 results now. (Non-premium members 1000.)

-- Ryan
Re: Unable to create .GPX file of all boxes along a route
Reply to: #973955 by Green Tortuga
Apr 8, 2019 2:03pm
Board
Excellent! Thanks for the "fix/update/change"!