About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Problem Creating New Trip Route

Problem Creating New Trip Route
Board: Letterboxing Help Desk
Apr 6, 2019 6:41am
Board
My son graduates from Navy Office Candidate School over Memorial Day weekend and we decided to drive out for the event and box along the way. As a premium member I thought I'd create a new trip route and search for letterboxes along the route. I started by listing the origin and destination and then a name for the route and then I got to the map where I could modify the route but I cannot seem to get past that point. When I click NEXT PAGE it takes me to the Unauthorized Page instead of the Restrictions Page. Here is the URL of the page I get to:

https://www.atlasquest.com/trips/add/restrictions.php?viewId=c91673d03e452eebff793acdbe4ecc3f

and here is some of the text on that page:

Unauthorized
You are unauthorized to view that page. The FBI have been notified and will be calling shortly. (Just kidding about the FBI, but you are unauthorized to view that page.)

If I click SAVE instead of NEXT it appears to work and saves my route so I guess I'm okay and I wasn't planning to add any restrictions but I am not sure if I've missed any other important steps in the trip creation process.
Re: Problem Creating New Trip Route
Board: Letterboxing Help Desk
Reply to: #973856 by PI Joe
Apr 8, 2019 12:19pm
Board
Fixed the bug. There aren't any restrictions you can add to a trip (they are for you and only you so there's nobody to restrict it from) which is why you get the error page.

That was it, though. No other pages came after that! =)

-- Ryan