About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Our board game is on Kickstarter

Our board game is on Kickstarter
Board: Games People Play
Mar 28, 2019 8:16am
Board
If this is not the place from this, the moderator is welcome to remove this post.

My husband has co-designed a board game, Gartenbau. It's a light, Euro-Style tile laying gardening game for 2-4 players & we are looking to produce the game.
If you enjoy tabletop games or know someone who does, please share this link &/or consider pledging to our goal.

Thank you for your support.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fisherheaton/gartenbau?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=gartenbau&fbclid=IwAR22ZQGj2ZLMf7kMleOsGgn6-YraxgzwjSPrL88KvFJhl01nLYGlg4kSHz4
Re: Our board game is on Kickstarter
Reply to: #973483 by Petunia
Mar 28, 2019 8:51am
Board
Cute game.. I pledged. :-)
Reply to: #973483 by Petunia
Mar 28, 2019 11:13am
Board
Wow, this game looks really beautiful! I love board games, and I love gardening, so I'm sure it will be a fun game!

Unfortunately I'm not really able to spare the cash to back it on Kickstarter at the moment. Do you know whether it will be available for retail once the game is produced? I'd love to buy it in the future.
Reply to: #973494 by Intrinsically Knotted
Mar 28, 2019 12:10pm
Board
You know you are not charged until April 22 and that is ONLY if they raise enough money for it be funded?
Reply to: #973487 by BrockBrood
Mar 28, 2019 12:49pm
Board
Thank you so very much for your support!
Reply to: #973494 by Intrinsically Knotted
Mar 28, 2019 1:33pm
Board
Per Kickstarter:
No one is charged until funding date and only if the campaign hits funding goal.

Assuming Gartenbau funds, it should be available through Fisher Heaton's website at a later date. As of right now, FH doesn’t have retail distribution. You can follow them on Instagram, Facebook, BoardGameGeek.com as well as fisherheatongames.com

Thank you for your support!