Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Does anyone here do exorcisms?

Re: Does anyone here do exorcisms?
Board: Yakking It Up
Reply to: #973183 by DarkZen and Evil Cow Pie
Mar 23, 2019 9:13pm
Board
If you find anyone and it works, please make me next on the list to work with our 2 10-month old cocker spaniels. They are unlike any other dogs we've had in the past.
Reply to: #973184 by shutterbug2012
Mar 23, 2019 11:19pm
Board
If the dogs are siblings that could EXPLAIN unexpected behavior. Littermates bond very tightly if they're together more than a few months. The often bond so tightly as to shut out their people and other animals. They get to where they need each other and often become skittish and defensive of things that are outside of the two of them. This doesn't happen to all littermates but it does happen. Our rescue group got two great danes that had to be separated to calm their negative behaviors. That was very hard on them but their behavior was so problematic they were going to be put down.
Reply to: #973184 by shutterbug2012
Mar 23, 2019 11:19pm
Board
Oh! I also have a cocker. They're cute little things.
Reply to: #973183 by DarkZen and Evil Cow Pie
Mar 24, 2019 7:15am
Board
Add my cat to the list too please!
Reply to: #973208 by shooting starz
Mar 24, 2019 7:36am
Board
My seven year old cat still gets possessed every once in a while. Like, once a week!
Reply to: #973188 by Team MooseTracks
Mar 24, 2019 9:24am
Board
Our kitty doesn’t exhibit any real negative behaviors he just gets into EVERYTHING! That and tearing around the house at 90 mph. All I usually see is an orange blur.