Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: How is that Power Plant Challenge going?

by RDHGProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
Whoa! Maybe you could call the Power Plant Challenge the Spring Cleaning Planting Challenge. 😉 I imagine that it is a good feeling to get them all out into the wild and out of your home.
by PiggyJauntProfileContactLogbookNote
See I kinda agree with RIClimber and Coffeespoons. The prize is that we all get more boxes. But I've planted 142 boxes, driven over 20 hours to plant in places where they will actually be found, and it's a considerable cost for plastic, bags, and pink...
by RIclimberProfileContactLogbookNote
Others get the "Prize" of more boxes to find. I get the "Prize" of 100+ more boxes to maintain. I'm not in it for the "Prize" - I just want to beat PiggyJaunt!!
by MunkeybeeProfileContactLogbookNote
I managed to get 78 new traditional boxes hidden before my busy season at work hit. I have about 4 others ready for hiding but one of my hiding places didn't pan out the way I hoped so I didn't leave it... and another I just need to go over there and...
by THE RED CYCLONEProfileContactLogbookNote
Today I planted #8, 9, and 10. Woohooo!!! I made it. Did you see the 2 I dedicated to you? If not, check them out. You need to come back to Indian Trail and find them.
by MunkeybeeProfileContactLogbookNote
Awww did you really?? I'll look those up! I'll have to head back out there! You're the sweetest, thank you!
by LadyRisaProfileContactLogbookNote
I have to plant 3 more boxes before the end of the month to reach my 10. I don't know why it's been so hard to plant the final three! Kuddos to everyone who has been able to plant more!
by Cecilia57ProfileContactLogbookNote
I am on board with the ideas in Munkeybee's post, but the bottom line for me is, please do not widely announce a challenge and not mention until later that the prize will have to be paid for. Don't change the rules of the end date. I am delayed in get...
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
I just got my 10th one planted today. I did it! Yea! This was a great experience, and really forced me to get it done. I still have about 5-6 more that I have carved and sitting in reserve. Now to get those out on the trail.m Thanks again for...