A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Hat Day!

Re: Hat Day!
Board: Letterbox Chatter
Reply to: #972890 by yellowzebra
Mar 19, 2019 7:21am
Board
Was the last hat day last February? I think so.

I must have missed it if was as I have been waiting 3 years to record a bonus box that I found but couldn't find the listing. I contacted the owner to ask what the box number was but never received a reply.
Reply to: #972875 by Kirbert
Mar 19, 2019 2:39pm
Board
how do we log boxes using Hat Day?
Reply to: #972875 by Kirbert
Mar 19, 2019 3:48pm
Board
I don't even remember the last time I saw a hat day!

While the turtle's away, the moose will play!
Reply to: #972946 by PeaceLovePiano and Mom
Mar 19, 2019 4:50pm
Board
“To record a find on an unlisted box, use the Record Find link under the Letterboxes menubar option. Type in the name of the box. The first section will show matches on boxes that are listed on Atlas Quest. If the box isn't there, scroll down past it for a list of matches on boxes that are not listed on Atlas Quest. If you see the box, click it. If not, create a new entry. Premium members will always be able to add finds on unlisted boxes. If you aren't a premium member, the option won't be there—except right now when this theme is up!”
Reply to: #972958 by Sheba
Mar 19, 2019 6:07pm
Board
If you aren't a premium member, the option won't be there—except right now when this theme is up!”

Only lasts for one day and doesn't come up very often so if you have boxes to record that are unlisted on this site (such as boxes that are on LBNA) do it today!