About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: blog postings

blog postings
Board: Letterboxing Help Desk
Mar 5, 2019 6:41am
Board
okay - I admit that I haven't posted a blog in a long while - but how come it is not showing up in my widget like it usually does - and when I look at the recently published blogs... its not there either :(
Re: blog postings
Reply to: #972371 by mudflinginfools
Mar 5, 2019 7:30am
Board
I admit that I haven't posted a blog in a long while - but how come it is not showing up in my widget like it usually does - and when I look at the recently published blogs... its not there either :(

I think after a year or so, AQ eventually gives up checking a blog if it has no activity. If you go to your blog listing on AQ, however, and click the "Update" button, it'll force an update and restart the clock.

Which I've already done on your blog so you're good to go. But if there's ever a blog post that isn't showing up, a good kick of the "Update" button should fix the problem.

-- Ryan
Reply to: #972375 by Green Tortuga
Mar 5, 2019 7:31am
Board
Reply to: #972376 by mudflinginfools
Mar 5, 2019 7:35am
Board
Aren't you supposed to be hiking????

The day's hiking is over--beat the rain, thunder, lightning and hail--and I'm hanging out in the middle of a desert in a bedouin tent wondering how the heck I'm actually getting a wifi connection. It's magic....

And if someone told me that someday I'd be hiking through a desert in Jordan carrying a toilet seat, I'd tell them they were crazy. But it happened. *nodding*

-- Ryan
Reply to: #972377 by Green Tortuga
Mar 5, 2019 8:04am
Board
Awesome!
Mar 5, 2019 8:23am
Board
...with a toilet seat? I want to see this.
Mar 5, 2019 8:52am
Board
And if someone told me that someday I'd be hiking through a desert in Jordan carrying a toilet seat, I'd tell them they were crazy.

???!
I gotta hear this...😄
Reply to: #972384 by RDHG
Mar 5, 2019 7:22pm
Board
...with a toilet seat? I want to see this.

I want to know why!
Mar 6, 2019 4:53am
Board
if someone told me that someday I'd be hiking through a desert in Jordan carrying a toilet seat, I'd tell them they were crazy. But it happened.

This ought to get some new members on W4F.