Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Latest Logbook Updates

by Mosaic ButterflyProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
I am very happy with this iteration! The finds are listed in the correct order and I can just scroll down to look at them all at once. Thank you for all your hard work in trying to please all of us. Mosaic Butterfly
by J WalkersProfileContactLogbookNote
Question. I notice that the last found option is no longer available on my plants. Is there another way to do this than looking up each of my hundreds of plants (all kinds)?
by DawnkeyProfileContactLogbookNote
You can just do an advanced search. The Search Type box in the upper right of the page will let you choose All Types, Traditionals, etc. The Sort Order box is on the left side of the page just a little further down, and you can select the order of your...
by BBStackerProfileContactLogbookNote
... Safe travels and those of us on W4F will be looking for this exciting new trail when you're done with it.
by J WalkersProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank you oh so much! td
by RocklunProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks, Ryan! Even though you separated the unlisted finds, I still prefer this iteration to the "new and improved" iteration. And I really like having all of the AQ-listed finds on a single page! Have a good trip!
by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
I can't help but think that the slow computer times are the result of Public Hand and Dbare finding so many letterboxes. The solution to slow computer times without twerking with everyone's logbook is obvious--off with their heads.
by TopcollectorProfileContactLogbookNote
This is great. I had been thinking when all the complaints were coming in, that in a couple months when more people start boxing in the good weather and logging finds and didn't catch the conversation, the whole thing was going to start over. It stil...
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
... I don't want anybody twerking with my logbook. I don't know why you'd want that! ;-)
by EvermoreProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks for all you do for all of us. You said that you were making everyone mad anyway and I think that is hyperbole because many of us didn't comment on this logbook discussion because we would be content with whatever you did! I'm grateful for your e...