Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Logbook Tweak

Re: Logbook Tweak
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
Reply to: #971951 by Elle
Feb 22, 2019 2:28pm
Board
Can I have my "logbook" back, please!

Thanks for my logbook back. I do have to ask though can it also include the unlisted finds which would include boxes such as those listed on LBNA but not listed on Atlas Quest? Those are not included now.
Reply to: #971966 by Rocklun
Feb 22, 2019 2:28pm
Board
What do you do with your logbook that you can do better having all of your finds listed on the same really long page?
Reply to: #971946 by Green Tortuga
Feb 22, 2019 2:39pm
Board
That's what I kept saying, but everyone kept complaining that it wasn't searchable. So I made it a search.

At this point, I just recommend downloading your logbook and sort it however you see fit.

-- Ryan

You blinked. :(
Reply to: #971943 by Sheba
Feb 22, 2019 2:40pm
Board
But didn’t it always have that list broken up into pages, and if you wanted to look at, say, a box starting with S, or one you found in 2011, you’d have to figure out which page it was on...

I didn't find that to be a big deal.
Reply to: #971946 by Green Tortuga
Feb 22, 2019 2:43pm
Board
At this point, I just recommend downloading your logbook and sort it however you see fit.

Does this mean there will be a choice? I loved the "searchable". It takes 17 seconds for my logbook to show the original way. Maybe a new premium perk?

phynstar
Reply to: #971963 by Sheba
Feb 22, 2019 2:51pm
Board
Ok, all y’all with the ten million finds that want them all listed on the same page in consecutive order... how long does it take for that page to load for you now? And how long does it take to scroll down to find #3,946? or the ones that start with M???

I never asked for all the finds to be on one long page the way it seems to be now. I just wanted it back the way it was before. That was numbered pages that for me anyway loaded just fine. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think anyone asked for one long page. We just asked that it be returned to the way it was before the update.
Feb 22, 2019 3:32pm
Board
half a second with control F
Reply to: #971968 by Elle
Feb 22, 2019 4:48pm
Board
Those are not included now

Ah, I see they have their own page now.
Reply to: #971984 by Wry Me
Feb 22, 2019 4:55pm
Board
Don’t think I have a control F on my phone...
Reply to: #971995 by Sheba
Feb 22, 2019 5:06pm
Board
Do you have a 'droid? It so, in the 3-dot menu, which I don't know the name of, you can ask it "find in page." Same-o. If not, rats.
Reply to: #971994 by Elle
Feb 22, 2019 6:26pm
Board
Where are the unlisted finds???
Reply to: #971998 by hartwolfzell
Feb 22, 2019 6:51pm
Board
Look under the list that is called ACTION. It's listed there along with plants, finds, and so forth.
Reply to: #971999 by Angel Winks
Feb 22, 2019 6:56pm
Board
Thank you!

For the record, I liked having all my traditional finds (listed and unlisted) in one place, but at least I know where to find them now.
Reply to: #971994 by Elle
Feb 22, 2019 11:07pm
Board
Those are not included now

Ah, I see they have their own page now.

Ahhhh... where?! I can't find mine.
Reply to: #972002 by BaliWho
Feb 22, 2019 11:16pm
Board
Nevermind, I found them.

I liked the new(?)... old(?).. more new, less old(?)... whatever.. logbook of 2 days ago that was separated by year. I definitely don't like it now that it's all one page and the unlisted stuff are separated out.

All of a sudden my pages aren't refreshing automatically when I change the drop downs, either. Is that intentional or a glitch?
Reply to: #972003 by BaliWho
Feb 23, 2019 4:43am
Board
Where did you find them?
Reply to: #972014 by Sheba
Feb 23, 2019 5:14am
Board
The unlisted finds are under ACTION, where the labels for plants, finds, etc. are.
Feb 23, 2019 11:51am
Board
... how long does it take for that page to load for you now?

Who cares? Having a computer take three seconds to do something useful is better than it taking .03 second to do something useless. And it's better than having to transfer all the data into a spreadsheet, which would take me a few minutes. And it's certainly better than having to do it all by hand.