About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Please Pray for Hornicorn

Please Pray for Hornicorn
Board: Prayer and Healing
Feb 12, 2019 5:57am
Board
Theseekers1108 posted this on Facebook and would like folks here to know, as well.
Dear Friends, especially, LETTERBOXING FRIENDS ... Our friend, letterboxer Hornicorn, was in a bad car accident last week. She was struck by one vehicle and pushed into another. Miracle nobody was killed. Without gory details, nearly everything is broken from her shoulders to her toes. She had no head injuries thank Goodness. They have already reconstructed her shoulder and both of her legs. She will have several more procedures and then an extensive PT regimen. For now, she's in ICU at UNC Hospital in Chapel Hill. From there, she'll probably go to a regular room and then when they've done what they can for her, on to a Rehab Facility. We stopped by Saturday evening to visit her. She was, of course, in some pain, but all things considered, she was doing well and able to visit with us. It will be a long, hard road to recovery. Please keep her in your prayers.... and add her to prayer lists at your church. She's a very strong woman with a good, loving family, but we all know the POWER OF PRAYER will do wonders for her.

If you'd like to send her a card, contact theseekers1108 via a message and she can get you the address. THANK YOU! HUGS
Re: Please Pray for Hornicorn
Reply to: #971370 by RDHG
Feb 12, 2019 5:26pm
Board
🙏🙏🙏
Reply to: #971389 by Acorns4u
Feb 12, 2019 6:08pm
Board
Prayers
Reply to: #971391 by hawkeye
Feb 12, 2019 8:13pm
Board
I will. I'm thankful we have this board. I only just now discovered it because of this. Thank you. That sounds so terrible.