Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Is anyone having this problem?

by JampersandJProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Postals
I haven't had problems (yet). I think from your post, you've gotten to the crux of the matter ~ disgruntled employee. He/she would probably complain about other things too. Here is the link to the specifics: https://www.usps.com/ship/letters.htm "Non...
by TopcollectorProfileContactLogbookNote
All of our clerks used to feel the envelopes when I would take them in and add postage for any bumps. Our new clerks don't do that. You might try putting it inside a greeting card or thin cardstock on each side of the stamp. They don't charge extra...
by J WalkersProfileContactLogbookNote
On regular plbs, one of our nearby p.o.s had this ancient woman who would bark "What's in there?" Instead of the q's she is supposed to ask. Thankfully, she retired & replaced with a very friendly agent.
by IrishRefProfileContactLogbookNote
Just imagining all those possible shocking answers you could have given her.
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
They don't charge extra for bumpy greeting cards usually. I started using greeting card-sized envelopes and had no problem. So, where do you buy them, without buying a greeting card along with it?
by BetsyLeeProfileContactLogbookNote
Maybe Staples, or one of the Office stores. I get different sized envelopes there sometimes. :^)
by Boxer Lover47ProfileContactLogbookNote
We have a fair number in our immediate family and we give birthday cards to each other in person. I save the envelopes that haven't had the flaps completely glued down and are re-usable. Even if there's a name written on the front, that can be covered...
by Rocket RaiderProfileContactLogbookNote
So *technically* every micro postal should have the extra ounce stamp on it, even if it's at 1 oz or under and even if it's thinner than 1/4" because the stamp will make the envelope uneven and it's not paper. I've learned to dump my postals in the m...