Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Welcome to the Current Big Update!

by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
... It would be easier to explain this while looking over your shoulder, but you use the green left arrow with the line to go to the beginning of whatever you're reading. If you're reading a thread, it'll go to the beginning of the thread. If you're re...
I guess I should also point out.... for all the long, rambling explanation I made.... the first, previous, next and last buttons have always worked like this. It's nothing I changed in the update so don't freak out if you were reading that and thinking...
by Boxer Lover47ProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks for the explanation, Ryan. I think I've got it now. Click 'thread;' click 'first.'
by ElleProfileContactLogbookNote
... Thanks. This cleared it up for me.
by KelsungProfileContactLogbookNote
I love that after that long detailed explanation, all Ele needed was four words from BL47 :) Here’s a minor odd change: when clicking an old message on “Wassa’s random daily funnies” it used to go to just that message, but now it goes to the whole th...
... That's logical.... Sometimes the replies are even funnier than the original funny message! Or you want to go back and read the thread that generated the funny message. =) -- Ryan
by Super Hedge HoggieProfileContactLogbookNote
Really random: Ryan - why is your Green Tortuga signature image upside down? Just curious if that is symbolic?
by RIclimberProfileContactLogbookNote
It got stuck that way during his Australia trip.
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
I tried selecting a time in a new event I wanted to list and it forced me to use military time for the start time, which then reverted to a 12-hour time. The end time was on a 12-hour, if I remember correctly. Then it didn't like the time I had, so I h...
I don't really have much control over the time widget--I just tell the browser "get the start and end times" and leave it to the browser to do it. But I took a look at it on my machine and I have to admit, it's actually really weird and I'm not sure w...
by ShebaProfileContactLogbookNote
Don’t know if it’s a feature of this update or if I just hadn’t noticed it until now... but when I try to look at my finds alphabetically, I can only see the first 500. How do I access the back half of the alphabet?
... Run a search to narrow down your search results. -- Ryan
by MimProfileContactLogbookNote
Isn't is better to be able to just open your logbook and look at it?
... Your logbook is a search. Literally, the exact same code that runs a search for all of your boxes is the same code that runs your online logbook. The only difference was that in your logbook, it didn't group multiple boxes from the same series into...
by uneksiaProfileContactLogbookNote
i don't know if this is a glitch or not but thought i would throw it out here. when i go to print a clue i use the single-column layout. only now it is not switching to single-column, stays on double. i have tried refreshing to no avail. smile
by BaqashProfileContactLogbookNote
On my iPhone. The bottom menu bar resized to width of message texts or vice versa. Now in horizontal mode they are the same but in vertical mode I have to scroll to the right end of the menus bar to use this buttons
... Is this still happening? If so, what browser are you using? -- Ryan
yes it is still happening. using google chrome. and it is up to date. smile
... I'm still having trouble reproducing the problem. What kind of device are you using and exactly what version of Chrome are you using? (I'm currently testing with version 73.0 and it seems to work fine.) -- Ryan
my device is a desktop. have not tried it on my laptop or phone. i can do that tomorrow and see if problem is same. version 73.0.3683.103 (official build) (64-bit) smile
I'm not sure what to tell you. It's like you're describing my own system and I still can't recreate the problem that you're describing. You're sure you hit the "update page" button after changing to the single-column page layout? -- Ryan
oh geezum! has that button always been there and i just never saw it? worked like a charm! and here i made you work this morning for my dumbness. :( on another note. used to be if i was going to go boxing with a friend i could look at their logbook...
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
... Judging from pervious discussions, lot of us are waiting to hear about this.
by MizscarletProfileContactLogbookNote
Why? Just Why?