Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Winterfest 2019

by BaliWhoProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Event News and Planning
Absolutely! I love the creativity of all the boxes! The library checkout was great. Loved all (most!!!) of the puzzle clues! Excellent job putting this together. It was perfect.
by shoozProfileContactLogbookNote
Yes thanks so much for all your hard work and creativity it was a great event!!
by 4EyesMcGeeProfileContactLogbookNote
I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves!! It was great to get out and box - even if it was indoors!!
by The hicks from the sticksProfileContactLogbookNote
I am so bummed that I missed this one. :( I was on Mom duty since my husband had to work and kids had sports activities. I was so looking forward to the book exchange. So tell me which book did you take and what did you get? ~Aurora creating a boo...
by DawnkeyProfileContactLogbookNote
Yah, we missed you, Aurora! So tell me which book did you take and what did you get? I took To Kill a Mockingbird and I went home with Maisie Dobbs.
by 4EyesMcGeeProfileContactLogbookNote
I want to borrow that when you are done with it!!
by BaliWhoProfileContactLogbookNote
I took 1984 and went home with A Man Called Ove
by The hicks from the sticksProfileContactLogbookNote
Haven't read Maisie Dobbs I will have to look that one up. I did just recently reread To Kill a Mockingbird. such a good book. I reread 1984 last year and it is so fitting to today. even more so than when I read it in the late 80s. Now Big Brother...
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
I reread 1984 last year and it is so fitting to today. even more so than when I read it in the late 80s. Now Big Brother is everywhere. The pervasive surveillance is not as in "1984", yet. However, it is approaching. For instance, the government does...