Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Bay Area Clock Change Event?

Re: Bay Area Clock Change Event?
Board: State: California
Reply to: #970911 by kudichan
Feb 2, 2019 3:14pm
Board
Well, I just posted an event to gauge interest, please sign up if you think you'll join us!

https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?eventId=4138
Reply to: #970982 by kudichan
Feb 4, 2019 1:52pm
Board
The pub I've had my eye on for a Clocks Change event is the Britannia Arms in Cupertino - maybe one of the San Jose peeps could check out if it is an appropriate set-up for our gang. The other place I have considered is the Commonwealth Pub on Telegraph near Pill Hill in Oakland. That one would be much easier for our newly minted Mrs Kudichan to check out. But it might be too small - the Kensington Circus was deemed "unfit" for that reason previously.

-- Princess Lea
Reply to: #971028 by Princess Lea
Feb 5, 2019 6:24am
Board
Grumpy Grinch posted one of the clock change events at the Britannia Arms down in Cupertino a few years ago. I thought it went very well and the place was big enough.
Reply to: #971049 by Public Hand
Feb 5, 2019 11:06am
Board
Looks like I had the wrong Britannia Arms. There's one in Almaden near Scrambl'z which is where GG hosted their clock change, not the one in Cupertino.
Reply to: #971063 by Public Hand
Feb 7, 2019 7:21pm
Board
I remember that one, with the big red phone booth outside. I forgot that it was *also* called Britannia Arms.

-- PL
Reply to: #970982 by kudichan
Feb 21, 2019 1:51pm
Board
Any further plans on this? I'm happy to help with some carving if given sufficiently advanced notice on subject/theme ;)

Thanks!
Reply to: #971898 by Mu
Feb 21, 2019 3:55pm
Board
Yes, we are still having it! Trying to pin down a location...