Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Thread: We're not alone... and surrounded by aliens!!

by RebiccolaProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: LTC: Trades and Trackers
Gypsy Fiddler and I have been thinking (independently) about the fact that we are not alone! She has a few spots left in her We're not alone... LTC tracker emphasizing imagination and creativity (and does not require [edit: SENDING the] stamp). Due in...
by crosscresentProfileContactLogbookNote
I clicked on We're Not Alone and it said the FBI was coming 🤔 I guess I won't be. 😊
by Linden LeafProfileContactLogbookNote
I got the same message. So I put my foil hat on and I'm keeping an eye out for the black helicopters. Trying to cover my bases because I don't know who's going to show up. :-/
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
She has a few spots left in her We're not alone... LTC tracker emphasizing imagination and creativity (and does not require a stamp). I’m signed up (and I just re-read the description) and I didn’t see the part where it says no need to carve a stamp.
by RebiccolaProfileContactLogbookNote
Sorry, you do need to carve a stamp. I meant it is not required to send the stamp with your LTCs in Gypsy Fiddler's tracker. In my trackers, I am requesting the stamp with the LTCs to be used in an event.
by crosscresentProfileContactLogbookNote
I joined Alien Enemies. The scariest book I have ever read is called Abduction. By John Mack. I was too afraid to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night when I was reading that. I was even afraid in the morning when I would first go downstairs....